Centurum Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 13, 2014
3 interviews

2.7

Electronic Technician Interview

interviewed at Centurum in November 2010.

The interview process was short, the questions were direct and not very personal. Just what you know, what experience do you have, tell me alittle about yourself, etc. Its a government contract company so I had to wait 2 months after interviewing before the funding came in. I wasnt sure if I got the job or not until the last moment. But I eventually got an offer and it was decent for someone just graduating college.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me alittle about yourself and why you're interested in this position   Answer Question
    I took the first offere.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Centurum in July 2012.

Two interviews after initial contact from hiring manager. Process was rushed to fill a vacant position.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed examples of past work aligned with specific standards present in a very narrow field.   View Answer
    Aim high, lots of room to negotiate.

Electronic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Centurum in May 2009.

The interview for this position was really an effort of networking. Having worked for the program manager before and leaving with an "open door". I took the program manager up on their offer. The previous interview with them was exceptional. Seated in a conference room, offered a drink and the interview began.
    No "what is the worst quality about yourself" type questions. More of a can you do _____ type interview.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centurum

Worked for Centurum? Contribute to the Community!