Century 21 Department Stores
www.c21stores.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Century 21 Department Stores Operations Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Internship Interview

Operations Internship
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Century 21 Department Stores in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was very laid back. The man who interviewed me seemed somewhat unprofessional. When I asked when he began interviewing, he said "last August", but the position was not posted up online until several months after. I got the rejection rather quick, though. The contents of the letter seemed copy-pasted.

Interview Questions

• [As a student] What is your favorite and least favorite subject in school?   View Answer
  • Where do you see yourself in the future?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Century 21 Department Stores

Worked for Century 21 Department Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Century 21 Department Stores Operations Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Century 21 Department Stores employees and interview candidates.