Century 21 Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.1

Realtor Interview

No hiring process, they take any and all sales agents. The more agents they have, the more money the company generates. They might ask for your sales history, but it's more them wanting you than you wanting them.

Interview Questions
    Very difficult, good luck negotiating with a master negotiator

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Century 21 in April 2014.

The interview went smoothly ...i was shock to see the amount of people who going for the interview also. they give us a simple easy math test . If you know how to add subtract and multiply then you will past it like flying color just make sure you check it over. they ask easy question nothing hard. it only been a week since my interview :( i hope i get a call back

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Century 21 in August 2013.

It was one of the best interviews I have ever been in. they were the most polite people. I am currently getting my license and accepting the job that I was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • They were the basic questions and answers than any other interview   Answer Question
    The was no real negotiation. Its a franchise so they already have anything set in stone for a new agent.

Sales Cashier Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Century 21.

Pretty simple. I got the job through a third party agency so I basically had like three interviews, including a group one.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. It's a cut and dry position with cut and dry tasks.   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Century 21.

Easy, behavioral interview (this was for an unpaid, semester-long internship so the requirements were lax). I took a simple personality test and was interviewed by the manager's wife who was extremely kind.

Interview Questions
    • (Although not necessarily a question) The personality test was a little odd since it was the first time I had experienced that in an interview. I definitely felt myself trying to answer questions in a way I felt they would want/expect for the position.   View Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Century 21 in July 2011.

If you have a passion then that is the only way to make it through in this role. It is a career, not a job be prepared for hard work, but if you love what you do work becomes play.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuba City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuba City, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Century 21 in June 2011.

Interviewed by Manager and 2 office assistants. Went well, but did not get a "Warm Fuzzy Feeling".

Interview Questions
    • Did not ask difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Century 21 in May 2010.

Applied online through a job postings site and had 2 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult question was about handling difficult agents.   Answer Question

Broker Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spearfish, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spearfish, SD

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Century 21 in January 2010.

When learning that we may be selling our business, the Broker and Owner of Centruy 21 Spearfish Realty what he heard was correct and that I was seriously interested in selling real estate. When I told him I was, he said to get my license and a job would be waiting for me upon the completion of the licensing procedure.

Interview Questions
    • Do you still have the desire to be in sales?   View Answer

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Century 21 in December 2009.

The interview was an unexpected group interview with an additional 30-40 other applicants. It consisted of an I.Q. and personality exam. The process was frustrating and long (approximately 2 hours). Applicants were then given results; some were asked to return for one on one interview with the owner. The owner then asked me to visit his CPA for an additional interview which consisted of an Accounting exam.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult aspect of this interview process was the element of surprise. I prepared for a traditional one on one, even an interview panel. I did not expect to meet with the interviewer and 30-40 additional potential employees.   Answer Question

I received two job offers. I accepted the other job.