Century 21 Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Century 21.

Interview

I applied on craigslist. the next day I wen to check on my resume. The manager said she hadn't had time to look at the applications but since I was there she scheduled me for an interview the next day. I met with her and HR and on the way home from the interview she called me to let me know I started Monday!

Interview Questions

• Real estate agents can sometimes be rude and act like preschoolers. is this something you can handle?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Century 21 (Santa Cruz, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was delighted and very challenging. They presented new software to enhance the agents to retain more leads and the process of their marketing to continue retaining the clients trust. They showed how we (sales) people can succeed on their office with the software.

Because the merchandise fee of 6%

Realtor Interview

Interview

Got job through a friend. He said make money part time which is why i took the job. If you like flexible hours and motivated you can make money. Nothing really else to say. Its up to your how much you can make.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northumberland, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Century 21 (Northumberland, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

The questions that were asked were about my previous sales experience and what I could add to the company. Questions were asked on my basic understanding of the real estate industry. Real Estate Law was also brought up, and emphasized on how important it is to follow said laws. They also informed me of there options for training and potential earnings.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewed with three people and Was called back for second interview but not right fit. The Corporate office is embedded into the retail store. The Reporting managers were friendly and approachable.

Realtor Interview

Interview

No hiring process, they take any and all sales agents. The more agents they have, the more money the company generates. They might ask for your sales history, but it's more them wanting you than you wanting them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very difficult, good luck negotiating with a master negotiator

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Century 21 (Clermont, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty quick, but without privacy, it was in front of everyone in the office, because there were no walls. It was the easiest interview and the most non professional that I've ever been in to. It lasted like 30 minutes.

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Century 21 (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview went smoothly ...i was shock to see the amount of people who going for the interview also. they give us a simple easy math test . If you know how to add subtract and multiply then you will past it like flying color just make sure you check it over. they ask easy question nothing hard. it only been a week since my interview :( i hope i get a call back

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Century 21 (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

It was one of the best interviews I have ever been in. they were the most polite people. I am currently getting my license and accepting the job that I was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They were the basic questions and answers than any other interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

The was no real negotiation. Its a franchise so they already have anything set in stone for a new agent.

Sales Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Century 21.

Interview

Pretty simple. I got the job through a third party agency so I basically had like three interviews, including a group one.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions. It's a cut and dry position with cut and dry tasks.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.