Century 21

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

2.0

Realtor Interview

Got job through a friend. He said make money part time which is why i took the job. If you like flexible hours and motivated you can make money. Nothing really else to say. Its up to your how much you can make.

Analyst Interview

Interviewed with three people and Was called back for second interview but not right fit. The Corporate office is embedded into the retail store. The Reporting managers were friendly and approachable.

Realtor Interview

No hiring process, they take any and all sales agents. The more agents they have, the more money the company generates. They might ask for your sales history, but it's more them wanting you than you wanting them.

Interview Questions
    Very difficult, good luck negotiating with a master negotiator

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Century 21 in May 2014.

Pretty quick, but without privacy, it was in front of everyone in the office, because there were no walls. It was the easiest interview and the most non professional that I've ever been in to. It lasted like 30 minutes.

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Century 21 in April 2014.

The interview went smoothly ...i was shock to see the amount of people who going for the interview also. they give us a simple easy math test . If you know how to add subtract and multiply then you will past it like flying color just make sure you check it over. they ask easy question nothing hard. it only been a week since my interview :( i hope i get a call back

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Century 21 in August 2013.

It was one of the best interviews I have ever been in. they were the most polite people. I am currently getting my license and accepting the job that I was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • They were the basic questions and answers than any other interview   Answer Question
    The was no real negotiation. Its a franchise so they already have anything set in stone for a new agent.

Sales Cashier Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Century 21.

Pretty simple. I got the job through a third party agency so I basically had like three interviews, including a group one.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. It's a cut and dry position with cut and dry tasks.   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Century 21.

Easy, behavioral interview (this was for an unpaid, semester-long internship so the requirements were lax). I took a simple personality test and was interviewed by the manager's wife who was extremely kind.

Interview Questions
    • (Although not necessarily a question) The personality test was a little odd since it was the first time I had experienced that in an interview. I definitely felt myself trying to answer questions in a way I felt they would want/expect for the position.   View Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Century 21 in July 2011.

If you have a passion then that is the only way to make it through in this role. It is a career, not a job be prepared for hard work, but if you love what you do work becomes play.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuba City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuba City, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Century 21 in June 2011.

Interviewed by Manager and 2 office assistants. Went well, but did not get a "Warm Fuzzy Feeling".

Interview Questions
    • Did not ask difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer