Century 21 Real Estate Agent Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Century 21 (Santa Cruz, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was delighted and very challenging. They presented new software to enhance the agents to retain more leads and the process of their marketing to continue retaining the clients trust. They showed how we (sales) people can succeed on their office with the software.

Because the merchandise fee of 6%

Other Interview Reviews for Century 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Century 21 (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

It was one of the best interviews I have ever been in. they were the most polite people. I am currently getting my license and accepting the job that I was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They were the basic questions and answers than any other interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

The was no real negotiation. Its a franchise so they already have anything set in stone for a new agent.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Century 21 (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

If you have a passion then that is the only way to make it through in this role. It is a career, not a job be prepared for hard work, but if you love what you do work becomes play.

Interview Questions

• What made you look for a career in real estate?   2 Answers
    • Why do you think you would be successful?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Century 21 (Madison, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

They are looking for the most ethical people. You will only meet with the Manager or Owner Broker to be interviewed. They will let you know the different costs associated with being an agent. They will tell you about the company and how it got started. They will ask for references and you will have to pass a background check to be cleared to get a key to show homes. They will inquire about your computer skills because most work is done online. They will let you know what their expectations are. You will need to have your own car and show proof of car insurance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How motivated are you?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? What motivates you?   1 Answer