Century 21 Real Estate Agent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Century 21 (Santa Cruz, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was delighted and very challenging. They presented new software to enhance the agents to retain more leads and the process of their marketing to continue retaining the clients trust. They showed how we (sales) people can succeed on their office with the software.

Because the merchandise fee of 6%

Other Interview Reviews for Century 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Century 21 (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

It was one of the best interviews I have ever been in. they were the most polite people. I am currently getting my license and accepting the job that I was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They were the basic questions and answers than any other interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

The was no real negotiation. Its a franchise so they already have anything set in stone for a new agent.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Century 21 (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

If you have a passion then that is the only way to make it through in this role. It is a career, not a job be prepared for hard work, but if you love what you do work becomes play.

Interview Questions

• What made you look for a career in real estate?   2 Answers
    • Why do you think you would be successful?   1 Answer