Century Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

Teller
Salem, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Century Bank in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was very straightforward. It was mainly focused on my previous experience that was relevant to the position. I was asked a few predictable questions such as how would I deal with an angry customer, or how I would sell a certain prooduct etc. The interview was only 30 minutes long. The interviewer was extremely nice and It was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when your drawer has been short of cash.   Answer Question
  • Tell me of a time when you have had to deal with an extremely frustrated customer. How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Officer Interview

Kathmandu (Nepal)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Century Bank in June 2011.

Interview Details – want to know about present working in details. what's planning to work in future.

Interview Question – Why do you want to discontinue your job from present employer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Century Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Century Bank interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Century Bank employees and interview candidates.