Century Properties Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Century Properties Group in August 2012.

You have to be referred by an employee, then you will be invited for a group intervie, It will be very difficult because you'll have to compete directly with others duriing the whole interview process. You have to show how aggressive you are for them to see if you will be fit to sell prime properties.

Interview Questions
    The offer is fixed to everyone but it will not matter because you will be after the commission.

Sales Manager/Property Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Century Properties Group in October 2008.

I was asked to to bring my resume and other employment requirements for interview. after interview I was given the endorsement to C.A.R.E. Century Academy of Real Estate for 2 days sales training. after my training I processed company employment requirements. then process my company ID's and started my job.

Interview Questions
    • Why I want to join the sales group of Century Properties?   View Answer
    • Did I speak any other language aside from English?   View Answer
    Very simple and easy.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Century Properties Group

Worked for Century Properties Group? Contribute to the Community!