Century Properties Group

Unclaimed Profile

Century Properties Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Century Properties Group

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Century Properties Group (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2012.

Interview

You have to be referred by an employee, then you will be invited for a group intervie, It will be very difficult because you'll have to compete directly with others duriing the whole interview process. You have to show how aggressive you are for them to see if you will be fit to sell prime properties.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer is fixed to everyone but it will not matter because you will be after the commission.

Sales Manager/Property Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Century Properties Group (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2008.

Interview

I was asked to to bring my resume and other employment requirements for interview. after interview I was given the endorsement to C.A.R.E. Century Academy of Real Estate for 2 days sales training. after my training I processed company employment requirements. then process my company ID's and started my job.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to join the sales group of Century Properties?   1 Answer
    • Did I speak any other language aside from English?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple and easy.