Century Properties Group

Very Difficult Interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Century Properties Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – You have to be referred by an employee, then you will be invited for a group intervie, It will be very difficult because you'll have to compete directly with others duriing the whole interview process. You have to show how aggressive you are for them to see if you will be fit to sell prime properties.

Interview Question – What are your three weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer is fixed to everyone but it will not matter because you will be after the commission.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager/Property Specialist Interview

Sales Manager/Property Specialist
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Century Properties Group in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was asked to to bring my resume and other employment requirements for interview. after interview I was given the endorsement to C.A.R.E. Century Academy of Real Estate for 2 days sales training. after my training I processed company employment requirements. then process my company ID's and started my job.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to join the sales group of Century Properties?   View Answer
  • Did I speak any other language aside from English?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple and easy.

Worked for Century Properties Group? Contribute to the Community!