CenturyLink Interview Questions in Saint Paul, MN

Updated Jul 12, 2015

2.4

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CenturyLink (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Basic team style interview, with a shift supervisor and two senior engineers. Supervisor made introductions then exited. Supervisor in training entered to observe. All questions were presented by the engineers. The subject matter was general networking, and the questions were fairly simple. Examples include routing, DHCP, QoS, Ethernet and overall approach to troubleshooting.

Interview Questions

• Most questions centered on general networking, with a few behavioral inquiries for good measure.   Answer Question

Senior Commercial Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CenturyLink (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

formally submitted application and a tailored CL, then got a response later that day. Interview consists of initial phone screen interview, then a face to face. That's it. They like to move quickly because they are trying to fill their next training class, which is scheduled each month (consisting with 1 week local and 3 weeks out of state).

Interview Questions

• questions were fairly straight forward and not too difficult. I was asked about my previous salary history and what my expectations were for the job. I was also asked about what made me successful in prior positions and times where I failed. I was also asked why I wanted to work for the company.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CenturyLink (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Went to job fair, answered some online questions and was slated for a face to face interview based on my qualifications. received a call a few days later with the appropriate sales managers.

Interview Questions

• Can you work from a cube after being an outside salesperson   1 Answer

Acquisition Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CenturyLink (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

Had a great interview, 2 weeks ago. Was told to call on Monday, asked then to call cack at end of the week, calls go to voice mail? Ok if I didn't get the position, but an answer would be nice!

Interview Questions

• If manager were gone for a month what would he find when he returns?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CenturyLink (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

Very easy. Met with the manager. He was very easy to talk with and engaged in conversation. I felt very relaxed. I left the interview and put my 2 week notice in with my current employee at the time,

Interview Questions

• More of a conversation with the hiring manager. He wanted to see how I would conduct myself with customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase. I accepted the offer as is

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CenturyLink (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

I two interviews in one day a phone interview and a in person interview. They were over a month ago and I have called HR several times and they are not sure on the training start date yet. They kinda left me out hanging....