CenturyLink

Updated Sep 12, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Commercial Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CenturyLink.

formally submitted application and a tailored CL, then got a response later that day. Interview consists of initial phone screen interview, then a face to face. That's it. They like to move quickly because they are trying to fill their next training class, which is scheduled each month (consisting with 1 week local and 3 weeks out of state).

Interview Questions
    • questions were fairly straight forward and not too difficult. I was asked about my previous salary history and what my expectations were for the job. I was also asked about what made me successful in prior positions and times where I failed. I was also asked why I wanted to work for the company.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CenturyLink in August 2014.

Went to job fair, answered some online questions and was slated for a face to face interview based on my qualifications. received a call a few days later with the appropriate sales managers.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work from a cube after being an outside salesperson   View Answer

Acquisition Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online – interviewed at CenturyLink in July 2014.

Had a great interview, 2 weeks ago. Was told to call on Monday, asked then to call cack at end of the week, calls go to voice mail? Ok if I didn't get the position, but an answer would be nice!

Interview Questions
    • If manager were gone for a month what would he find when he returns?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CenturyLink in January 2012.

I two interviews in one day a phone interview and a in person interview. They were over a month ago and I have called HR several times and they are not sure on the training start date yet. They kinda left me out hanging....