CenturyLink Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CenturyLink in July 2011.

Interview

I began the interciew process with a phone interview. Though I was from a completely different industry, My experience was enough of a fit to be brought in for a face to face interview. I met the Hiring Manager, and then the Marketing Director on that first day. I was then brought back the next week for a successive interview with each of 6 peers. I received a call 2 days later stating a erbal offer, and received the written offer the morning after that. I began the background check process, which is where things became a bit sticky. My HR contact changed twice, they called requesting a copy of my degree, they didn't return my phone calls when I called after a wekk requesting an update. Fianlly someone returned my call after about 10 days. I did fianlly get a call back and approval.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

CenturyLink offered me a very good salary.