CenturyLink

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CenturyLink in July 2011.

Interview Details – I began the interciew process with a phone interview. Though I was from a completely different industry, My experience was enough of a fit to be brought in for a face to face interview. I met the Hiring Manager, and then the Marketing Director on that first day. I was then brought back the next week for a successive interview with each of 6 peers. I received a call 2 days later stating a erbal offer, and received the written offer the morning after that.

I began the background check process, which is where things became a bit sticky. My HR contact changed twice, they called requesting a copy of my degree, they didn't return my phone calls when I called after a wekk requesting an update. Fianlly someone returned my call after about 10 days. I did fianlly get a call back and approval.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – CenturyLink offered me a very good salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CenturyLink

Worked for CenturyLink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CenturyLink Senior Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CenturyLink employees and interview candidates.