Cenveo Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.7

Machine Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cenveo (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the HR manager. Asked a few simple questions. Then I was passed on to the operations manager. He showed me the plant and some of the machines. The schedule offered to me was not the one advertised. They offered an overnight position which I'm willing to do but it's not what I walked in for. However, it seems like a decent union shop. I'm told I must have a second interview with the GM before I get hired. I'm hoping that happens. Till then, I wait.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cenveo (Smyrna, GA).

Interview

I applied through a temp agency. Agency scheduled a on site interview. At interview we went over job history, and asked some standard interview questions. Interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. Fairly simple process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cenveo in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer asked for detailed questions about current competing clients. Appeared that they were more concern with getting confidential information rather than the interview process. Was set up through a recruiter who was particularly helpful and professional.

Interview Questions

• Please give full details of your clients sighting specific names of organizations and processes needed to win the business.   Answer Question

Variable Print Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cenveo.

Interview

In person interview with four person panel. Interview lasted two hours. Additional interview with supervisor and Director of IT. Second interview was only 45 min long. I was also given a tour of the facility and given the opportunity to ask several questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. For instance: describe a time when.... Or in this situation, what would you do....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Written offer followed by phone call to negotiate in pay and vacation.

Machine Operator Interview

Interview

Applied in person, was called 3 days later for interview. The interview was fairly standard, no trick questions or anything. The manager was straight forward and honest. Was called back to take mechanical test. I was offered a position, but not at a wage that I could accept. So, I did not take job.

Desktop Publisher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cenveo.

Interview

Applied in person and received a call the same day. I had 3 separate interviews within the week with HR, direct supervisor and department head which included a small skills test and tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Direct supervisor asked if I was a Christian 3 times during the interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Had about 3 interviews to come meet even the president of the company which means they are pretty thorough as it's a family owned company turning into more corporate one.

good

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukie, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cenveo (Milwaukie, OR).

Interview

Been many years since I worked for that company, the interview process was longer than I had experienced before, but it ended positively.

Interview Questions

• Have difficulty answering the question "how do you see yourself in the next 5 years?"   Answer Question

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, IN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cenveo (New Albany, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

Questions Why do you want to work here? How do you handle stress? How would you describe someone you would like to work for? Tell me some interests outside of work. Pretty informal.

Senior Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cenveo (Dallas, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Very friendly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

And conversational. Looking for good fit with rest of executive team. Best interview ihave ever had.