Cenveo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cenveo (Smyrna, GA).

Interview

I applied through a temp agency. Agency scheduled a on site interview. At interview we went over job history, and asked some standard interview questions. Interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. Fairly simple process.

Variable Print Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cenveo.

Interview

In person interview with four person panel. Interview lasted two hours. Additional interview with supervisor and Director of IT. Second interview was only 45 min long. I was also given a tour of the facility and given the opportunity to ask several questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. For instance: describe a time when.... Or in this situation, what would you do....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Written offer followed by phone call to negotiate in pay and vacation.

Machine Operator Interview

Interview

Applied in person, was called 3 days later for interview. The interview was fairly standard, no trick questions or anything. The manager was straight forward and honest. Was called back to take mechanical test. I was offered a position, but not at a wage that I could accept. So, I did not take job.

Desktop Publisher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cenveo.

Interview

Applied in person and received a call the same day. I had 3 separate interviews within the week with HR, direct supervisor and department head which included a small skills test and tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Direct supervisor asked if I was a Christian 3 times during the interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Had about 3 interviews to come meet even the president of the company which means they are pretty thorough as it's a family owned company turning into more corporate one.

good

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukie, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cenveo (Milwaukie, OR).

Interview

Been many years since I worked for that company, the interview process was longer than I had experienced before, but it ended positively.

Interview Questions

• Have difficulty answering the question "how do you see yourself in the next 5 years?"   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cenveo (Dallas, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Very friendly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

And conversational. Looking for good fit with rest of executive team. Best interview ihave ever had.

Machine Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cenveo (Cleveland, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

Referered by employee. Submited Resume. First Interview met with production manager and HR manager Asked very few questions mostly realitive to mechanical experience. Was called in 2 Days later and made an offer. I accepted. Filled out paper work for background check with initial paperwork and was sent for a drug test.
    This is a good union plant but the benifits plan in horrible. Employee pays 50% of premium witch could be a much as 400 dollars a month for a family plan. that does not include dental, vision, and noShort or long term disability. 401(k) plan offered but not matched.
       Must also work a full calander year January to December before you recieve vacation time.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected or unusual questions.   1 Answer