Cenveo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Had about 3 interviews to come meet even the president of the company which means they are pretty thorough as it's a family owned company turning into more corporate one.

good

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukie, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukie, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cenveo.

Been many years since I worked for that company, the interview process was longer than I had experienced before, but it ended positively.

Interview Questions
    • Have difficulty answering the question "how do you see yourself in the next 5 years?"   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cenveo in December 2009.

Very friendly

Interview Questions
    And conversational. Looking for good fit with rest of executive team. Best interview ihave ever had.

Machine Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cenveo in July 2009.

Referered by employee. Submited Resume. First Interview met with production manager and HR manager Asked very few questions mostly realitive to mechanical experience. Was called in 2 Days later and made an offer. I accepted. Filled out paper work for background check with initial paperwork and was sent for a drug test.
    This is a good union plant but the benifits plan in horrible. Employee pays 50% of premium witch could be a much as 400 dollars a month for a family plan. that does not include dental, vision, and noShort or long term disability. 401(k) plan offered but not matched.
       Must also work a full calander year January to December before you recieve vacation time.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cenveo? Contribute to the Community!