Cenzic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cenzic in March 2010.

Interview Details – Initially had a phone interview which lasted for half an hour. It was a technical interview with a senior engineer.
Got a call for an onsite interview after about 2 weeks. They asked me to explain a project from my resume and then asked me to write some code on the whiteboard. I was also asked to solve a puzzle. The interview lasted for about 2 hours.

Interview Question – Given a string, find the substring with the largest number of repeated characters.

Eg: Given String: aaabbbbccccccdd
Ans: cccccc
  Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cenzic in May 2012.

Interview Details – There was a 30 min phone interview for screening purpose, then I was called for onsite interviews. Two rounds of interview comprising of coding problems and basic java questions.

Interview Question – Find the mth element from the end of a linked list.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate.

Software Developer Internship Interview

Software Developer Internship

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cenzic in February 2012.

Interview Details – how to reverse a string in C# without using array

Interview Question – how to reverse a string in C# without using array or in build functions   Answer Question

Worked for Cenzic? Contribute to the Community!