Cenzic Interview Questions

3.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cenzic (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview which lasted for half an hour. It was a technical interview with a senior engineer. Got a call for an onsite interview after about 2 weeks. They asked me to explain a project from my resume and then asked me to write some code on the whiteboard. I was also asked to solve a puzzle. The interview lasted for about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Given a string, find the substring with the largest number of repeated characters. Eg: Given String: aaabbbbccccccdd Ans: cccccc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cenzic in May 2012.

Interview

There was a 30 min phone interview for screening purpose, then I was called for onsite interviews. Two rounds of interview comprising of coding problems and basic java questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cenzic in February 2012.

Interview

how to reverse a string in C# without using array

Interview Questions

• how to reverse a string in C# without using array or in build functions   Answer Question