Cequint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Handset Tester Interview

Handset Tester
Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cequint in September 2011.

Interview Details – Met with both QA managers who are both friendly. Each meeting lasted for an hour with the managers getting to know you and your background. They each have their own test to access your ability for the job. Basically each test was how would you go about a test plan for their main product, callerID.

Interview Question – How would you test out a handset to be capable for the City ID application.   Answer Question

Software Integration Engineer Interview

Software Integration Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cequint in August 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring manager saw my resume in their system and thought I was a very good match. She contacted me by email to set up an initial phone interview. This interview consisted of verifying essential points on my resume. It was a very basic interview and she was very pleasant to chat with. After this first interview she set me up to phone-interview the hiring manager the next day. The next interview was technical and also by phone.

Interview Questions

• Given the class:

CStudent {
    char *name
    char grade };

There are 1 million objects...
    a) what is the fastest way to sort by grade (primary sort) and name (secondary sort) ?
    b) what is the fastest way to sort by name ?
    c) Order notation... what is the time required to sort by name ?
      View Answer
  • Given the class:

CNode {
    int data
    node *next };

There are 5 nodes: pHead -> Node(data=1) -> Node(data=2) -> Node(data=3) -> Node(data=4) -> Node(data=5) -> null

a) describe how to delete the node with data == 4
    b) given that pHead=next.next, what node does pHead point to ?
    c) given just the head pointer, is it possible to print out the data in the entire list? How ?
      Answer Question

Worked for Cequint? Contribute to the Community!