Ceragon Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

HRBP - Temporary Interview

HRBP - Temporary
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ceragon Networks.

Interview Details – Telephone interview was informative and pleasant. Invited to interview with HRBP going on maternity leave. The interview was conducted professionally with insightful questions. The interviewer asked good follow-up questions, paraphrased and empathized to create more openness.

Interview Question – The first question is usually the most difficult for me...tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Real Time Software Engineer Interview

Real Time Software Engineer

Interviewed at Ceragon Networks

Interview Details – First interview was about staff I did last job and technical question.

Interview Question – How to implement memory allocator for 1G RAM.
You can assuming you allways allocate one page (1024 KBytes)
  Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

R&D Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ceragon Networks in September 2009.

Interview Details – Generally the process was good the people are very nice but took about 2 months

Interview Questions

Worked for Ceragon Networks? Contribute to the Community!