Ceragon Networks Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ceragon Networks

HRBP - Temporary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ceragon Networks (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

Telephone interview was informative and pleasant. Invited to interview with HRBP going on maternity leave. The interview was conducted professionally with insightful questions. The interviewer asked good follow-up questions, paraphrased and empathized to create more openness.

Interview Questions

• The first question is usually the most difficult for me...tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Interview

First interview was about staff I did last job and technical question.

Interview Questions

• How to implement memory allocator for 1G RAM. You can assuming you allways allocate one page (1024 KBytes)   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ceragon Networks (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in September 2009.

Interview

Generally the process was good the people are very nice but took about 2 months