Cerebra Consulting

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerebra Consulting

Candidate Interview Review

Software Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cerebra Consulting in March 2010.

I received an email for a Mathworks virtual career fair in February. After applying for the the career fair and finding out it was full, I sent my resume to the company through their website to see if I could get an interview that way. At the beginning of April, I received a phone call from a Mathworks employee expressing interest in scheduling a phone interview. He asked a few basic questions about my resume, if i was still seeking employment, and what group I was interested in interviewing with at Mathworks. He was basically feeling me out to see if he should extend an interview offer to me. So far, that is as far as I have made it in the interview process. I have the phone interview scheduled in a couple days and should update my post then. The phone interview, as stated by the employee, is going to be technical questions covering basic math, MATLAB, programming concepts, and one programming language. Also, I had to choose which overall topic or group I wanted to interview with. The choices were controls, computer science, and signal processing. The interview is supposed to last between 40-60 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • I sent my resume to the company through their website to see if I could get an interview that way, They asked me the gpa ?   Answer Question