Ceridian

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Manager Interview

Call Center Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ceridian in August 2010.

Interview Details – Originally screened by recruiter, then Sr. Mgr, then in-person panel, then phone interview with Director---total of 4 interview sessions.

At the end of this I received a form letter indicating that I lacked the experience they were looking for--similar to those you receive upon initial screening. A little disheartening. Did it take them that many sessions to discover that? I felt that I didn't even rate a more tailored rejection letter.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ceridian

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ceridian Call Center Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ceridian employees and interview candidates.