Ceridian Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Blue Bell, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ceridian in July 2010.

I was called by a recruiter after I applied online and asked questions about my past work experience, what my career plans were at the time, and was later contacted to come in for a 1:1 interview. I met with the manager of the customer service department for a 1:1 interview and was asked about my past work experience, given further information about the role, asked about my future career plans and was able to ask questions in return. I was told that I would hear back in 2 weeks if I received the job and did hear back within 2 weeks by the initial recruiter that first contacted me.

The office in Blue Bell was set up with rows of cubicles and I observed employees on the phones taking calls. The office was clean and employees walking around greeted me and seemed to be nice.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!