Ceridian Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2014
Updated Dec 1, 2014

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in November 2012.

Submit application, HR contacts you, initial phone interview - not hard, smooth, nice interview, called for a second face-to-face interview, two interviewers - more intimidating, software experience questions. Went well, got call to relocate!

Interview Questions
  • Not very difficult, questions about experience, technical questions may be hardest if you are not really technical.   Answer Question
I was entry level- fresh out of college, didn't have too many demands.

Other Interview Reviews for Ceridian

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ceridian in May 2012.

got a call from job fair in my area. first she called me to setup an interview with HR or recruiting lead. Interview consisted resume overview and few behavioral questions but nothing difficult though. I haven't heard back from them as the position was not an exact match for me but it was good experience.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ceridian in January 2013.

First round phone interview, approximately 20 min in duration with the H.R. department. Some of the questions in no particular order are as follows:

1. Talk about a time where you were faced with a problem and it became a high pressure situation, and how did you deal with it.
    2. Name a time where you had an issue with a team member and how did you resolve it.
    3. Discuss prior work experience in detail ("walk me through a typical day")
    4. Why do you want to work for us.
    5. Tell me what you know about our company

Interview Questions
    • What differentiates you from others and why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in September 2008.

Applied online, about a month and a half later, got a call from corporate recruiter, then went in for a group/panel interview with all managers in service/implementation, then with the VP of Operations. The direct hiring manager was not in that day nor was the VP of Service, got a call back a couple of days later to come back for a second interview with the hiring manager and VP of service, was offered the job on the spot after the interview.

Interview Questions
    There really was no negotiation. I was given one salary range and the offer was about 13000 less. When I went to negotiate, it was take it or leave it. As I as unemployed, I took it.