Ceridian

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Petersburg, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ceridian in May 2012.

Interview Details – got a call from job fair in my area. first she called me to setup an interview with HR or recruiting lead. Interview consisted resume overview and few behavioral questions but nothing difficult though. I haven't heard back from them as the position was not an exact match for me but it was good experience.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ceridian in January 2013.

Interview Details – First round phone interview, approximately 20 min in duration with the H.R. department. Some of the questions in no particular order are as follows:

1. Talk about a time where you were faced with a problem and it became a high pressure situation, and how did you deal with it.
2. Name a time where you had an issue with a team member and how did you resolve it.
3. Discuss prior work experience in detail ("walk me through a typical day")
4. Why do you want to work for us.
5. Tell me what you know about our company

Interview Question – What differentiates you from others and why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in September 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online, about a month and a half later, got a call from corporate recruiter, then went in for a group/panel interview with all managers in service/implementation, then with the VP of Operations. The direct hiring manager was not in that day nor was the VP of Service, got a call back a couple of days later to come back for a second interview with the hiring manager and VP of service, was offered the job on the spot after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation. I was given one salary range and the offer was about 13000 less. When I went to negotiate, it was take it or leave it. As I as unemployed, I took it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ceridian

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ceridian Implementation Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ceridian employees and interview candidates.