Ceridian

Getting the Interview

54 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ceridian in January 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone interview was conducted with HR. Hiring Manager called and conducted another telephon interview. Went into Company location and interviewed with hiring manager and colleague.

Interview Question – How do you write a joint SQL statement.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made the offer and I accepted

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Ceridian in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very efficient interviewing process - one phone screen by hiring manager, followed by an entire day interview with leadership team the following week. Got an offer within 2 days.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself (with no specifics re what type of information they needed). Declined to answer any of my questions in the phone screen.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Ceridian

Interview Details – Interview-search the usual interview questions..

Negotiation Details – always negotiate

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in July 2012.

Interview Details – Rigorous. Interviewed w/ 7 people, usually 2 at a time.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Payroll Specialist Interview

Payroll Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

Interview Details – Interviews were enjoyable and informative. The staff was engaged with the culture and knowledgeable of the position. Customer experience was a goal of the job responsibilities

Interview Question – Technical requirements of the position was unclear.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Computer Operator Interview

Fountain Valley, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in June 2009.

Interview Details – Process was not as bad as I had at other companies. Went faster than expected. Was able to do HR and deparment interviews on same day.

Interview Question – None to speak of. Pretty much the standard question and answer interview. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I stated my terms and they agreed to them.

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview Details – phone interview, group interview

Interview Question – If you managed people what would be your style?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – letter in the mail

Document Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview Details – The red flags were already there because the person interviewing me did not know the person I was supposed to be interviewing with was out that day so they were filling in at the last minute.

Interview Question – I can't even recall. I have seriously just tried to block this entire experience from my memory.   Answer Question

Applications Administrator Interview

Applications Administrator
Bloomington, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in August 2012.

Interview Details – Went through a 3rd-party recruiter and was given an interview. Initially spoke with the company recruiter for about 30 minutes before an in-person interview. Interviewed with a total of 4 people in 2 groups. Was very laid back and did not seem very structured, but was positive.

Interview Question – Was difficult to gauge the nature of the position as it was a new position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate salary up a bit. Tried to negotiate PTO, but they stayed firm.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone screen with Ceridian's in-house talent acquisition recruiter that went very, very well. After the phone screen was done he said I will definitely be brought in for an in-person 1st interview and it would be at the end of the wk or early the following. He would call back to set it up ASAP. Well, he NEVER called back. I followed up twice and he never responded, either. Completely rude, lazy, and unprofessional behavior.

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ceridian

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ceridian interview questions and advice. All 54 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ceridian employees and interview candidates.