Ceridian Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2014
Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.9

Processor Interview

my branch of this company is closing. The manager has retired. This is no longer valid. When I was hired, the company first hired through Kelly services and then made a decision about making an employee permanent after a several month trial period

no negotiations allowed

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ceridian.

Never heard of any direct hires. Had to go through a temp agency and then woo them in ways that are not identified to get selected for hire.

Interview Questions
    • Two people interviewing you, switching questions back and forth.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one.

Consultant Interview

Interview-search the usual interview questions..

always negotiate

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Ceridian.

phone interview, group interview

letter in the mail

Document Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ceridian.

The red flags were already there because the person interviewing me did not know the person I was supposed to be interviewing with was out that day so they were filling in at the last minute.

Interview Questions
    • I can't even recall. I have seriously just tried to block this entire experience from my memory.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

Interviews were enjoyable and informative. The staff was engaged with the culture and knowledgeable of the position. Customer experience was a goal of the job responsibilities

Associate Health and Wellness Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

I was contacted for a pre-screening interview as a result of an employee referral. The interviewer was professional and passed my information to the hiring manager. It has been a week, and I have not been contacted for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were not difficult or unexpected questions in this pre-screen.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

Had a phone screen with Ceridian's in-house talent acquisition recruiter that went very, very well. After the phone screen was done he said I will definitely be brought in for an in-person 1st interview and it would be at the end of the wk or early the following. He would call back to set it up ASAP. Well, he NEVER called back. I followed up twice and he never responded, either. Completely rude, lazy, and unprofessional behavior.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Ceridian.

The in-house recruiter for this position lacks adequate interviewing skills. You would meet with the senior management team in a 2nd interview. This team tends to ask behavioral questions -- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an unhappy client and how you solved the situation. The same question will be asked several different ways throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Be advised the behavioral questions become redundant throughout the interview process.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialust Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ceridian.

I was supposed to be interviewed by one person but when I got there I was interviewed by someone else. I was interviewed by two people. Then u was asked to go to the waiting area and was then interviewed by the director. He asked two questions and that was the end of the interview.