Ceridian Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.8

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Ceridian.

Two interviews, peer interview went well. Meet with Sr. Ma Manager. Not too hard to get a job. However, no good management more about friends than work ethics and results.

Project Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ceridian.

Applied online and had an HR interview within 2 weeks. Followed by a manager interview 2 weeks after. About an hour each. Typical questions were asked by both. HR interview was a bit awkward as the lady was flipping through notes of her scripted questions and you can hear her typing what sounded like your answers verbatim.

Interview Questions
    • Experience level, professional aspirations, 5 weaknesses, 5 strengths, "why should I hire you?", computer skills   Answer Question
    Negotiations were limited, but definitely mention what you would accept

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ceridian.

Initial telephone interview. Subsequent in-person interview. Reviewed resume and asked hypothetical questions. Verbally reviewed general PM and SDLC processes. No technical subject matter experts joined in the process. Was not requested to bring in samples of prior work, which could be awkward at those artifacts are the property of former employers

Interview Questions
    • What was an example of a project that you managed that had problems and how you resolved them.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ceridian.

Brief, no brainer, no weird questions or role play, no situational "what-if" questions, only basic questions like "why do you want to work here," "what are your assets?"

HCM Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in February 2015.

Three interviews. No follow up. I was contacted by the recruiter after applying on the company website. Did a phone screening and then they scheduled a Skype panel interview for two weeks later. The interview went well however there was no follow up until a week later when I reached out for feedback

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a difficult situation where you were able to fix an issue for the benefit of the company   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

During interview, the Manager claimed that their department had prolific training materials which were updated each quarter. These included step by step instructions on how to perform each function. Also claims were made on teamwork being emphasized and on working together.

After I accepted the offer, I found out that the Manager lied about almost everything. They were unprofessional and management constantly spoke badly about previous management and previous employees with whom I had no dealings.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was told a salary range, and I provided a salary within the range. I was made a low ball offer with no room to negotiate.

Processor Interview

my branch of this company is closing. The manager has retired. This is no longer valid. When I was hired, the company first hired through Kelly services and then made a decision about making an employee permanent after a several month trial period

no negotiations allowed

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in August 2014.

The initial job posting contained very little information regarding the job itself. After applying, a recruiter reached out to me from another state and conducted an initial phone interview, followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Next, a 1:1 interview with my manager, followed by an introduction of who my colleagues would be and a side by side discussion with a potential colleague. Finally, a phone interview at the executive level, that led to a final discussion with the hiring manager and offer provided by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    The actual dollar amount was higher than what the recruiter initially discussed.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ceridian.

Never heard of any direct hires. Had to go through a temp agency and then woo them in ways that are not identified to get selected for hire.

Interview Questions
    • Two people interviewing you, switching questions back and forth.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one.

Consultant Interview

Interview-search the usual interview questions..

always negotiate