Ceridian

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview Details – Never heard of any direct hires. Had to go through a temp agency and then woo them in ways that are not identified to get selected for hire.

Interview Question – Two people interviewing you, switching questions back and forth.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one.

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ceridian in January 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone interview was conducted with HR. Hiring Manager called and conducted another telephon interview. Went into Company location and interviewed with hiring manager and colleague.

Interview Question – How do you write a joint SQL statement.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made the offer and I accepted

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Human Resources Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Ceridian in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very efficient interviewing process - one phone screen by hiring manager, followed by an entire day interview with leadership team the following week. Got an offer within 2 days.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself (with no specifics re what type of information they needed). Declined to answer any of my questions in the phone screen.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Ceridian

Interview Details – Interview-search the usual interview questions..

Negotiation Details – always negotiate

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in July 2012.

Interview Details – Rigorous. Interviewed w/ 7 people, usually 2 at a time.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Payroll Specialist Interview

Payroll Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

Interview Details – Interviews were enjoyable and informative. The staff was engaged with the culture and knowledgeable of the position. Customer experience was a goal of the job responsibilities

Interview Question – Technical requirements of the position was unclear.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Computer Operator Interview

Computer Operator
Fountain Valley, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in June 2009.

Interview Details – Process was not as bad as I had at other companies. Went faster than expected. Was able to do HR and deparment interviews on same day.

Interview Question – None to speak of. Pretty much the standard question and answer interview. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I stated my terms and they agreed to them.

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Customer Service Analyst
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview Details – phone interview, group interview

Interview Question – If you managed people what would be your style?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – letter in the mail

Document Analyst Interview

Document Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview Details – The red flags were already there because the person interviewing me did not know the person I was supposed to be interviewing with was out that day so they were filling in at the last minute.

Interview Question – I can't even recall. I have seriously just tried to block this entire experience from my memory.   Answer Question

Applications Administrator Interview

Applications Administrator
Bloomington, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in August 2012.

Interview Details – Went through a 3rd-party recruiter and was given an interview. Initially spoke with the company recruiter for about 30 minutes before an in-person interview. Interviewed with a total of 4 people in 2 groups. Was very laid back and did not seem very structured, but was positive.

Interview Question – Was difficult to gauge the nature of the position as it was a new position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate salary up a bit. Tried to negotiate PTO, but they stayed firm.

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!