Ceridian

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.9

Operations Specialist Interview

During interview, the Manager claimed that their department had prolific training materials which were updated each quarter. These included step by step instructions on how to perform each function. Also claims were made on teamwork being emphasized and on working together.

After I accepted the offer, I found out that the Manager lied about almost everything. They were unprofessional and management constantly spoke badly about previous management and previous employees with whom I had no dealings.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was told a salary range, and I provided a salary within the range. I was made a low ball offer with no room to negotiate.

Processor Interview

my branch of this company is closing. The manager has retired. This is no longer valid. When I was hired, the company first hired through Kelly services and then made a decision about making an employee permanent after a several month trial period

no negotiations allowed

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in August 2014.

The initial job posting contained very little information regarding the job itself. After applying, a recruiter reached out to me from another state and conducted an initial phone interview, followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Next, a 1:1 interview with my manager, followed by an introduction of who my colleagues would be and a side by side discussion with a potential colleague. Finally, a phone interview at the executive level, that led to a final discussion with the hiring manager and offer provided by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    The actual dollar amount was higher than what the recruiter initially discussed.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ceridian.

Never heard of any direct hires. Had to go through a temp agency and then woo them in ways that are not identified to get selected for hire.

Interview Questions
    • Two people interviewing you, switching questions back and forth.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one.

Consultant Interview

Interview-search the usual interview questions..

always negotiate

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Ceridian.

phone interview, group interview

letter in the mail

Document Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ceridian.

The red flags were already there because the person interviewing me did not know the person I was supposed to be interviewing with was out that day so they were filling in at the last minute.

Interview Questions
    • I can't even recall. I have seriously just tried to block this entire experience from my memory.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

Interviews were enjoyable and informative. The staff was engaged with the culture and knowledgeable of the position. Customer experience was a goal of the job responsibilities

Associate Health and Wellness Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

I was contacted for a pre-screening interview as a result of an employee referral. The interviewer was professional and passed my information to the hiring manager. It has been a week, and I have not been contacted for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were not difficult or unexpected questions in this pre-screen.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

Had a phone screen with Ceridian's in-house talent acquisition recruiter that went very, very well. After the phone screen was done he said I will definitely be brought in for an in-person 1st interview and it would be at the end of the wk or early the following. He would call back to set it up ASAP. Well, he NEVER called back. I followed up twice and he never responded, either. Completely rude, lazy, and unprofessional behavior.