Ceridian Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015
Updated Mar 14, 2015

2.8

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Two interviews, peer interview went well. Meet with Sr. Ma Manager. Not too hard to get a job. However, no good management more about friends than work ethics and results.

Project Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview

Applied online and had an HR interview within 2 weeks. Followed by a manager interview 2 weeks after. About an hour each. Typical questions were asked by both. HR interview was a bit awkward as the lady was flipping through notes of her scripted questions and you can hear her typing what sounded like your answers verbatim.

Interview Questions

• Experience level, professional aspirations, 5 weaknesses, 5 strengths, "why should I hire you?", computer skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were limited, but definitely mention what you would accept

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview

Initial telephone interview. Subsequent in-person interview. Reviewed resume and asked hypothetical questions. Verbally reviewed general PM and SDLC processes. No technical subject matter experts joined in the process. Was not requested to bring in samples of prior work, which could be awkward at those artifacts are the property of former employers

Interview Questions

• What was an example of a project that you managed that had problems and how you resolved them.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ceridian.

Interview

Brief, no brainer, no weird questions or role play, no situational "what-if" questions, only basic questions like "why do you want to work here," "what are your assets?"

HCM Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Three interviews. No follow up. I was contacted by the recruiter after applying on the company website. Did a phone screening and then they scheduled a Skype panel interview for two weeks later. The interview went well however there was no follow up until a week later when I reached out for feedback

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation where you were able to fix an issue for the benefit of the company   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Interview

During interview, the Manager claimed that their department had prolific training materials which were updated each quarter. These included step by step instructions on how to perform each function. Also claims were made on teamwork being emphasized and on working together.

After I accepted the offer, I found out that the Manager lied about almost everything. They were unprofessional and management constantly spoke badly about previous management and previous employees with whom I had no dealings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told a salary range, and I provided a salary within the range. I was made a low ball offer with no room to negotiate.

Processor Interview

Interview

my branch of this company is closing. The manager has retired. This is no longer valid. When I was hired, the company first hired through Kelly services and then made a decision about making an employee permanent after a several month trial period

Interview Questions

• my branch of this company is closing   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations allowed

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

The initial job posting contained very little information regarding the job itself. After applying, a recruiter reached out to me from another state and conducted an initial phone interview, followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Next, a 1:1 interview with my manager, followed by an introduction of who my colleagues would be and a side by side discussion with a potential colleague. Finally, a phone interview at the executive level, that led to a final discussion with the hiring manager and offer provided by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ceridian?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The actual dollar amount was higher than what the recruiter initially discussed.

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Never heard of any direct hires. Had to go through a temp agency and then woo them in ways that are not identified to get selected for hire.

Interview Questions

• Two people interviewing you, switching questions back and forth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview-search the usual interview questions..

Negotiation

always negotiate