Ceridian

Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Ceridian.

The in-house recruiter for this position lacks adequate interviewing skills. You would meet with the senior management team in a 2nd interview. This team tends to ask behavioral questions -- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an unhappy client and how you solved the situation. The same question will be asked several different ways throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Be advised the behavioral questions become redundant throughout the interview process.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialust Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ceridian.

I was supposed to be interviewed by one person but when I got there I was interviewed by someone else. I was interviewed by two people. Then u was asked to go to the waiting area and was then interviewed by the director. He asked two questions and that was the end of the interview.

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in November 2012.

Submit application, HR contacts you, initial phone interview - not hard, smooth, nice interview, called for a second face-to-face interview, two interviewers - more intimidating, software experience questions. Went well, got call to relocate!

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult, questions about experience, technical questions may be hardest if you are not really technical.   Answer Question
    I was entry level- fresh out of college, didn't have too many demands.

Applications Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in August 2012.

Went through a 3rd-party recruiter and was given an interview. Initially spoke with the company recruiter for about 30 minutes before an in-person interview. Interviewed with a total of 4 people in 2 groups. Was very laid back and did not seem very structured, but was positive.

Interview Questions
    • Was difficult to gauge the nature of the position as it was a new position.   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate salary up a bit. Tried to negotiate PTO, but they stayed firm.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in July 2012.

Rigorous. Interviewed w/ 7 people, usually 2 at a time.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in June 2012.

Three phone screens, intelligence/logic and personality type tests online, in person interview and presentation. Think the tests were important, never got to know results. Read the directions as they are timed. Prep for interview and ask HR rep for tips. I think process is flexible in some ways but not in others. Background check was extensive and took ages. Don't quit your current role until you have it all in writing as they pushed back my start date due to background check delays.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing surprising or tricky, but this will depend on your hiring manager I suspect.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation possible. I scored a few extra bennies. Asked for more salary and was turned down flat. Total package was decent but their benefits aren't great.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ceridian in May 2012.

got a call from job fair in my area. first she called me to setup an interview with HR or recruiting lead. Interview consisted resume overview and few behavioral questions but nothing difficult though. I haven't heard back from them as the position was not an exact match for me but it was good experience.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ceridian in January 2012.

Telephone interview was conducted with HR. Hiring Manager called and conducted another telephon interview. Went into Company location and interviewed with hiring manager and colleague.

Interview Questions
    They made the offer and I accepted

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ceridian in October 2011.

Two telephone interviews, a 4-hour allocation to perform data analysis to provide example of work, 30 minute telephone conference call to present the analysis.

Followed up with 3 hours on site for 1on1 interviews.
    Received noticed 2 months later that the position was filled.

Recruiter contacted me a month later with another available position. Completed a 45 minute telephone interview and then followed up with 4 hours onsite to complete several 1on1 interviews.

Received email 1 month later that the position was put on hold.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ceridian in July 2011.

Several phone interviews and several in person interviews