Ceridian

54 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Health and Wellness Service Delivery Manager Interview

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted for a pre-screening interview as a result of an employee referral. The interviewer was professional and passed my information to the hiring manager. It has been a week, and I have not been contacted for an in-person interview.

Interview Question – There were not difficult or unexpected questions in this pre-screen.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview Details – The in-house recruiter for this position lacks adequate interviewing skills. You would meet with the senior management team in a 2nd interview. This team tends to ask behavioral questions -- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an unhappy client and how you solved the situation. The same question will be asked several different ways throughout the interview.

Interview Question – Be advised the behavioral questions become redundant throughout the interview process.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialust Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview Details – I was supposed to be interviewed by one person but when I got there I was interviewed by someone else. I was interviewed by two people. Then u was asked to go to the waiting area and was then interviewed by the director. He asked two questions and that was the end of the interview.

Interview Question – None , it was pretty standard   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ceridian in July 2011.

Interview Details – Several phone interviews and several in person interviews

Interview Question – Tell me about client experiences   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ceridian in September 2008.

Interview Details – Varies with HR and Manager. There is no specific process for contractors, new hires or consultants. Be prepared for anything. Patience will probably be the most notable skill that will be used.

Interview Question – Benefits and opportunity for advancement might be the most awkware question from both sides.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in June 2012.

Interview Details – Three phone screens, intelligence/logic and personality type tests online, in person interview and presentation. Think the tests were important, never got to know results. Read the directions as they are timed. Prep for interview and ask HR rep for tips. I think process is flexible in some ways but not in others. Background check was extensive and took ages. Don't quit your current role until you have it all in writing as they pushed back my start date due to background check delays.

Interview Question – Nothing surprising or tricky, but this will depend on your hiring manager I suspect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation possible. I scored a few extra bennies. Asked for more salary and was turned down flat. Total package was decent but their benefits aren't great.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Implementation Consultant
Saint Petersburg, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ceridian in May 2012.

Interview Details – got a call from job fair in my area. first she called me to setup an interview with HR or recruiting lead. Interview consisted resume overview and few behavioral questions but nothing difficult though. I haven't heard back from them as the position was not an exact match for me but it was good experience.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Blue Bell, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ceridian in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter after I applied online and asked questions about my past work experience, what my career plans were at the time, and was later contacted to come in for a 1:1 interview. I met with the manager of the customer service department for a 1:1 interview and was asked about my past work experience, given further information about the role, asked about my future career plans and was able to ask questions in return. I was told that I would hear back in 2 weeks if I received the job and did hear back within 2 weeks by the initial recruiter that first contacted me.

The office in Blue Bell was set up with rows of cubicles and I observed employees on the phones taking calls. The office was clean and employees walking around greeted me and seemed to be nice.

Interview Question – What are your future career plans?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ceridian in October 2011.

Interview Details – Two telephone interviews, a 4-hour allocation to perform data analysis to provide example of work, 30 minute telephone conference call to present the analysis.

Followed up with 3 hours on site for 1on1 interviews.
Received noticed 2 months later that the position was filled.

Recruiter contacted me a month later with another available position. Completed a 45 minute telephone interview and then followed up with 4 hours onsite to complete several 1on1 interviews.

Received email 1 month later that the position was put on hold.

Interview Question – Are you a process or customer person?   View Answer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Client Service Analyst
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ceridian in February 2010.

Interview Details – as long as you have expierience, are articulate and can pass a drug and background screening you re good to go! Make sure you are honest about dates, employers and education.

Interview Question – How would you handle clients that threaten to cancel our business?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ceridian