Ceridian

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ceridian in June 2012.

Interview Details – Three phone screens, intelligence/logic and personality type tests online, in person interview and presentation. Think the tests were important, never got to know results. Read the directions as they are timed. Prep for interview and ask HR rep for tips. I think process is flexible in some ways but not in others. Background check was extensive and took ages. Don't quit your current role until you have it all in writing as they pushed back my start date due to background check delays.

Interview Question – Nothing surprising or tricky, but this will depend on your hiring manager I suspect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation possible. I scored a few extra bennies. Asked for more salary and was turned down flat. Total package was decent but their benefits aren't great.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ceridian in January 2010.

Interview Details – Multiple phone calls over 6 weeks followed up with in person interviews in Minneapolis, Interviews were personality- and experienced-based. All questions were consistent, but not repetitive. HR folks were friendly and forthcoming, and the Sr. Executives I met with were mixed. All were bright people, but they seemed very harried and a little scattered. I think that was due more to their schedule rather than their typical personalities.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Rumors of CEO leaving.

Phila, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Ceridian in September 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring Manager was new. Had virtually no knowledge of company.

Interview Question – Why did you leave prior employer   Answer Question

Sales

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ceridian in February 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter called first with general questions and then set up a call with hiring manager.

Met with hiring manager same week. He asked Very good and pointed questions.

Great interview, I received positive feedback and was coached in my gaps. Very honest, however encouraging process as It was speedy and handled well.

Interview Question – How many calls a day to generate x appointments?
How do you plan forecasting?
How do you handle a difficult situations?
  Answer Question

Sales

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Ceridian in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was very easy. Met with supervisor, manager, and VP. I was already an employee so the process was internal no background check was need. Everyone was very nice. The process was very quick because I was an internal employee.

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!