Ceridian Sales Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ceridian in June 2012.

Three phone screens, intelligence/logic and personality type tests online, in person interview and presentation. Think the tests were important, never got to know results. Read the directions as they are timed. Prep for interview and ask HR rep for tips. I think process is flexible in some ways but not in others. Background check was extensive and took ages. Don't quit your current role until you have it all in writing as they pushed back my start date due to background check delays.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing surprising or tricky, but this will depend on your hiring manager I suspect.   Answer Question
Not much negotiation possible. I scored a few extra bennies. Asked for more salary and was turned down flat. Total package was decent but their benefits aren't great.

Other Interview Reviews for Ceridian

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ceridian in January 2010.

Multiple phone calls over 6 weeks followed up with in person interviews in Minneapolis, Interviews were personality- and experienced-based. All questions were consistent, but not repetitive. HR folks were friendly and forthcoming, and the Sr. Executives I met with were mixed. All were bright people, but they seemed very harried and a little scattered. I think that was due more to their schedule rather than their typical personalities.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult business situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest business accomplishment?   Answer Question

Rumors of CEO leaving.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ceridian in September 2009.

Hiring Manager was new. Had virtually no knowledge of company.

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ceridian in July 2011.

It was very easy. Met with supervisor, manager, and VP. I was already an employee so the process was internal no background check was need. Everyone was very nice. The process was very quick because I was an internal employee.

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ceridian in February 2010.

Recruiter called first with general questions and then set up a call with hiring manager.

Met with hiring manager same week. He asked Very good and pointed questions.

Great interview, I received positive feedback and was coached in my gaps. Very honest, however encouraging process as It was speedy and handled well.

Interview Questions
    • How many calls a day to generate x appointments?
      How do you plan forecasting?
      How do you handle a difficult situations?
        Answer Question