Cerner

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
South Burlington, VT

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in July 2013.

Interview Details – Step 1 - Basic questions with a recruiter regarding your resume, start date, and compensation.

Step 2 - Skype Interview setup with Executive at different location. Lots of scenario based questions asked

Step 3 - Wait to hear back from recuiter as interview process with other candidates continues.

Contacted company on 6/16, step 1 was on 6/18. Step 2 I was contacted on 6/27 and setup a skype interview for 7/5. It is a week to week process for sure, with only 1 thing happening a week.

After the questions were done being asked of me, I asked some of my own. My final question was: What of my answers or on my resume might concern you?

This is a great question to ask. I basically think I received my answer on the job right here....but I could be wrong.

Interview Question – I was asked scenario questions like: what is a problem you have overcome? Have you ever had a bad relationship with a colleague? How did you get through it? Have you ever had to train anyone on subject matter? How did it end? What is a scenario where you didnt answer a question but knew the answer? What happened?

A lot of basic scenario questions.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerner Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cerner employees and interview candidates.