Cerner Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in June 2014.

Had a phone interview that went well. The following week I traveled to Kansas City to go to an in-person interview. The interview was with three different people back to back. It was almost 3 hours long. Overall, very intense interview.

Interview Questions

The environment seemed very stiff and I did not feel like I would enjoy working there. Plus, I have heard horror stories from past employees on how they work you like a dog.

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Cerner.

I had an initial campus interview at my school. They let you know that day/next day if you will be going to Kansas City for experience Cerner day and additional interviews. The interviews at WHQ in Kansas City were fine. They seemed to be more about personal interaction and teamwork, so have good examples of that. Then they will offer you the role within a few weeks, and you have to accept or decline in two weeks.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, standard pay for college graduate entry-level.

Analyst Interview

They call you to set up a time for the phone interview. Phone interview is basically them asking situation questions. If they like you at that point, they will invite you for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you weren't given enough time to complete a task.   Answer Question

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!