Cerner

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Cerner.

Interview Details – Applied Online received a phone call a week later. Second interview was two weeks later with 3 one on one interviews. All behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Applications Analyst Interview

Columbia, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cerner in May 2011.

Interview Details – There were three separate 45 minute interviews with three different people. Each question started with "Tell me about a specific situation where..." After 15-20 minutes of those, I just chatted with the interviewers.

Interview Question – Tell me about a specific situation where you chose not to use the information you had available and how that was the right response.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerner Applications Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cerner employees and interview candidates.