Cerner Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in December 2013.

Very constructive interview process-- initial recruiter interviewed for one position, but over the course of the interview felt that two other positions would be more challenging and interesting to me. She not only recommended that I apply, she also personally pressed others in the organization to interview me and strongly recommended me for the hire.

The process was very quick once it started-- I had one phone interview, a week later they flew me out and I had two more, and a job offer came the next business day. I was also very pleased that within each of my interviews, the interviewers reflected on my fit with the position while still in the interview. At the time I was seeking another position with another company, and I was completely swayed to Cerner by the visible interest each person took in learning my story and fitting me into the organization.

Interview Questions
Very simple negotiation. In my initial interview, they asked about salary requirements. I told them I knew how the process works, and that my salary would fall into the range that HR had identified as appropriate for the position, so I was flexible within the range. I gave them a "too low to consider" ballpark. When the offer came in, they offered well above the minimum I had given and didn't try to low-ball me. I accepted their initial offer, as it was within the target range I had identified for myself in advance.

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cerner.

Very easy. had three rounds of interviews and all they asked were behavioral based questions

Interview Questions
    easy

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!