Cerner

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kansas City, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Cerner in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted within a week for an HR phone interview and was then asked to have another phone interview with the manager for the position. I now have a face to face interview tomorrow morning.

Interview Question – Will post after the interview.   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Cerner in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online on a friday evening, and on monday, got an email to set up a phone interview. That lasted 20-30 mins and it was basically a review of your resume. Then I got invited to do 3 separate behavioural question interviews plus a presentation (up to 15 mins) in Kansas City. The interviews actually went well. About 10 behavioural questions total (3-4 per person). I got an offer about 3 business days later.

Interview Question – Name a situation where you had to change the way you went about solving a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got an offer on Monday. Did a counter offer (+10%). She came back with another offer (down to +5%) and we ended up tweaking that a little (got a sign on bonus).

Clinical Strategist
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a position as a Delivery Consultant. I received an email from a Cerner recruiter asking for my days of availability for a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recuriter asked general questions and suggested afterward asked that I consider a position as a Clinical Strategist.

Interview Question – All the questions were behavioral based questions which the recuiter told me to prepare for during the three 45min face to face interviews with managers. I was suprised that I was asked to do a 10min powerpoint presentation as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recuriter called me 3 days after my interview to make an offer, after speaking with her and thinking it over I replied with a counter-offer. Although she did not accept my counter-offer she did increase the salary amount that was initially presented to me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerner Clinical Strategist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cerner employees and interview candidates.