Cerner

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kansas City, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Cerner in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted within a week for an HR phone interview and was then asked to have another phone interview with the manager for the position. I now have a face to face interview tomorrow morning.

Interview Question – Will post after the interview.   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and interviewed at Cerner.

Interview Details – I applied for the job through their online process and received a response to schedule a telephone interview the next day. The phone interview was thorough and informational. The recruiter was very familiar with the job and was able to answer all of my questions. I was just called to interview in person in Kansas City. The process is not yet over and I am hopeful for an offer.

Interview Question – I had to describe, in detail, a time when I changed a person's perception and use of an IT system.   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Cerner in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online on a friday evening, and on monday, got an email to set up a phone interview. That lasted 20-30 mins and it was basically a review of your resume. Then I got invited to do 3 separate behavioural question interviews plus a presentation (up to 15 mins) in Kansas City. The interviews actually went well. About 10 behavioural questions total (3-4 per person). I got an offer about 3 business days later.

Interview Question – Name a situation where you had to change the way you went about solving a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got an offer on Monday. Did a counter offer (+10%). She came back with another offer (down to +5%) and we ended up tweaking that a little (got a sign on bonus).

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a position as a Delivery Consultant. I received an email from a Cerner recruiter asking for my days of availability for a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recuriter asked general questions and suggested afterward asked that I consider a position as a Clinical Strategist.

Interview Question – All the questions were behavioral based questions which the recuiter told me to prepare for during the three 45min face to face interviews with managers. I was suprised that I was asked to do a 10min powerpoint presentation as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recuriter called me 3 days after my interview to make an offer, after speaking with her and thinking it over I replied with a counter-offer. Although she did not accept my counter-offer she did increase the salary amount that was initially presented to me.

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!