Cerner Interview Questions in Columbia, MO

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Velocity Software Engineer Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in September 2012.

I met with a Cerner representative at my college career fair. The representative looked at my resume and proceeded to talk with me. At the end of our conversation she asked me if I was available to do a first interview some time that week. I said yes. Did the first interview which was 50% behavioral and 50% technical. Within a few days I received an email inviting me to come to Experience Cerner Day for a tour and second interview. Experience Cerner Day was very informative and the interview there followed the same format as the first one. Within a week I was called with an offer.

Interview Questions

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cerner in May 2011.

There were three separate 45 minute interviews with three different people. Each question started with "Tell me about a specific situation where..." After 15-20 minutes of those, I just chatted with the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a specific situation where you chose not to use the information you had available and how that was the right response.   Answer Question

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!