Cerner

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Consultant Internship Interview

Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in October 2013.

Interview Details – Met recruiters at university career fair and heard back that night. The flew me out to Kansas City and we stayed in the Hilton President Hotel. The group was big, 28 people. Three of us were interviewing for the internship, 25 going for full time. That night they took us on a tour of Kansas City and then to dinner where we were seated with someone who is currently in the position. The next day we were taken to the Cerner Campus and had a few presentations and a tour, and our interviews were first thing. There were 2 30-minute interviews. They were all behavioral questions, nothing too difficult, and the interviewers were very easy to talk to.

Interview Question – Um, I would say one of the hardest ones was, "Tell me about a time when you wanted to go against the group or had another idea. What did you do?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate, for interns we were offered $15/hr, plus free housing for the 10-12 week program and will be reimbursed for transportation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerner Delivery Consultant Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cerner employees and interview candidates.