Cerner Delivery Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.8

Delivery Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

I applied online with a submission of a resume and cover letter. I got an e-mail to schedule a phone interview 2 days later. Phone interview with the recruiter was really easy going. The recruiter allowed me to answer any questions I had and answered all of them. At the end of phone interview, I was invited to experience Cerner day. (Will update after I attend).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the website. A recruiter contacted me via email on the next day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and consisted of some situational questions and a lot of applying prior experience to this job. At the end of the interview, the recruiter informed me that they were going to send me some information regarding "Experience Cerner Day." Upon reading the information and filling out some more questions, I selected an Experience Cerner Day (which is always on a Fridays). They flew me out to KC on a Thursday afternoon and have you stay in a hotel in downtown. The next day another recruiter comes on a bus to pick up all of the applicants in the hotel lobby, and they give you a small tour of KC. The final step is when they take you to Cerner World Headquarters in North Kansas City where they give an overview of the position, then you go through 2 interviews back to back that last 30 minutes apiece with 2 different Cerner associates. After the interview they have about a 30 minute Q&A with 2 associates who have gone through this process and worked for Cerner for at least a year. This part was informal and doesn't necessarily count against you in the process if you don't have any questions, but there was some valuable information exchanged during this time. After that they take you back to the airport if you flew in, or they take you back to your car at the hotel if you drove there.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation at work / school when the outcome didn't come out as planned.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

They were your basic interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. They just wanted to get to know you and see where you career interests and goals were. It was all very easygoing and professional.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by a full day of interviews at the Cerner campus in Kansas City. At the campus there were three interviews. There was also a dinner the night before the interviews.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Interview

Submit cover letter and resume with application; college campus interview / phone interview; on-Cerner-campus interview with behavioral interview focus Offered a position and salary within 2 weeks. Given a couple weeks to decide and choose start date that works well with current employment / plans.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a policy or decision by a superior and what you did.   Answer Question

Delivery Consultant Interview

Interview

The campus recruiting process was so easy I didn't know if that was really it!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to argue for your beliefs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cerner (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

3 rounds. Together with our clients, we are creating a future where the health care system works to improve the well-being of individuals and communities. By designing leading-edge health information technology, we offer strategies that empower organizations to know, manage and engage their populations

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cerner (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process is long but not very difficult. I met with three different people for 30 mins each. I think it would be less tedious and time consuming if they did panel interviews instead.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a challenge. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

Basically they scheduled a phone interview the day after I applied online and then before she hung up with me she scheduled an in person interview at experience cerner day for the following friday. At experience cerner day they go through a powerpoint and basically sell the company to you and then there are two 30 minute interviews back to back.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about how you currently or have in the past used innovation or technology to solve a problem, they asked that over and over in different ways so have lots of examples.   Answer Question

Delivery Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner in November 2013.

Interview

Extremely quick process. Accepted the offer five weeks after I submitted the application. One phone interview with a recruiter followed by a paid trip to Kansas City for an onsite interview. Pretty standard questions - mostly situational and how you work best on a team or with difficult people.