Cerner

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kansas City, MO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cerner in July 2009.

Interview Details – It was a very good experience. I loved the dynamics of the people. They are a young bunch, dynamic and very knowledgeable.

Engagement Leader Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cerner in March 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, face to face interview scheduled 2 weeks later. Received a call 5 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult project and how you resolved it?   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation where you did not agree with a managments decision and what you did?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received a small bump in pay for negotiating.

Engagement Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cerner in January 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter at the end of 2010. Went on vacation and Cerner arranged for me to go to WHQ at my return. Flight, Hotel, Limo service, Incidentals reimbursement were provided. Perfect experience thus far. Very impressed when arriving at WHQ, the HR setup is amazing. People are friendly yet incisive which suits my personality. Interviewed with 5 different people: Manager, Practice Manager, Resource Manager, HR, Engagement Leader. Interviews were challenging, situational and behavioral. Interviewers seemed interested by my career plans, and cared about what I wanted. Again, very impressive.

Negotiation Details – No need to, offer was fair. Total package is great, and compensation above average in the industry.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerner Engagement Leader interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cerner employees and interview candidates.