Cerner Engagement Leader Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Velocity Software Engineer (136)
- Software Engineer (113)
- Systems Engineer (43)
- Velocity Delivery Consultant (43)
- Delivery Consultant (24)
- Velocity Analyst (23)
- Support Analyst (17)
- Velocity Professional Services Consultant (14)
- Business Consultant (11)
- Velocity Systems Engineer (8)
- Software Engineer Intern (7)
- Consultant (6)
- Velocity Business Consultant (6)
- Velocity Business (5)
- Software Developer (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Technical Support Analyst (4)
- Clinical Strategist (4)
- Test Analyst (4)
- Operations Support Specialist (4)
- Professional Services Consultant (4)
- Velocity Consultant (4)
- Solutions Delivery Consultant (3)
- Engagement Leader (3)
- Technology Consultant (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Learning Consultant (3)
- Finance (2)
- Applications Analyst (2)
Engagement Leader Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cerner in July 2009.
Interview Details – It was a very good experience. I loved the dynamics of the people. They are a young bunch, dynamic and very knowledgeable.
Engagement Leader Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cerner in March 2011.
Interview Details – Phone interview, face to face interview scheduled 2 weeks later. Received a call 5 weeks later with an offer.
- Describe a difficult project and how you resolved it? Answer Question
- Describe a situation where you did not agree with a managments decision and what you did? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I received a small bump in pay for negotiating.
Engagement Leader Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cerner in January 2011.
Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter at the end of 2010. Went on vacation and Cerner arranged for me to go to WHQ at my return. Flight, Hotel, Limo service, Incidentals reimbursement were provided. Perfect experience thus far. Very impressed when arriving at WHQ, the HR setup is amazing. People are friendly yet incisive which suits my personality. Interviewed with 5 different people: Manager, Practice Manager, Resource Manager, HR, Engagement Leader. Interviews were challenging, situational and behavioral. Interviewers seemed interested by my career plans, and cared about what I wanted. Again, very impressive.
Negotiation Details – No need to, offer was fair. Total package is great, and compensation above average in the industry.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner