Cerner

Cerner Learning Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cerner in January 2012.

In the beginning, Cerner was professional about the interview process. However, as the hiring process dragged on Cerner was EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL in the manner they handled potential employees there. The recruiter followed up consistently early on in the interview and then barely communicated at all in later stages. I also noticed several other "red flags" in the organization. This was very surprising given that I was referred to Cerner by a good friend of mine, which is how I secured the interview. After meeting several employees later outside of Cerner, I learned that the organization is good to start your career but after 2 years, get out and go somewhere else. If you have experience designing and delivering training programs, then this is NOT the organization for you. They're looking for new talent and want to ingrain you in their ways and methods. Political games could easily be sensed during the interview. I've been on a handful of interviews (approx 6) and Cerner was definitely the most unprofessional. I recommend to steer away.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cerner in November 2011.

There were 3 interviews two easy and one difficult interviewers. They will ask relevant questions and then rate you on a 5 point scale.

Interview Questions
    • What situation have you been in that you failed? How did you deal with it?   View Answer
    Take it or good luck!

Learning Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cerner in March 2012.

I had three waves of interviews, each about 45 minutes long. Two were panel interviews, one was 1 on 1. The questions all seemed pretty standard, and they became pretty repetitive by the third interview. The personalities of the various interviewers varied widely, making it difficult to acclimate each round.