Cerner Operations Support Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

phone interview that basically asks the same questions from the application and then they ask questions that have nothing to do with your ability to do the job. They focus way too much on GPA and not your work experience and how it is relevant to the job and your ability to do they job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a several back to back in person interviews the following month. The in person interviews involved one with HR, one with the hiring manager, and one with two managers unrelated to the hiring- this was used as a sort of in house "character reference". Then back to an endless wait from HR as they put a hiring package together. They must have needed me to start on a different week; because they sure took their time.

Interview Questions

• What one thing at your last place of employment (or school) would have certainly made you fail, if you had done without?   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR gave 0 room to negotiate. The offer was the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

The first interview request was sent via email to schedule a time to speak with a recruiter to learn more about my background and discuss the opportunity of the available position. The phone interview consist of what would you do type questions. An email was sent about 2 ½ weeks later with interview details including who I will be interview with after I received a call about interviewing for the available position to confirm date and time. After my interview that consist of departmental expectation and knowledge of the group I was interviewing for; I was contacted a week later with an offer and a start date.

Interview Questions

• If you could start your career over again what would you do differently?   1 Answer

Operations Support Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cerner in May 2012.

Interview

This was a very basic interview. It took about 25 minutes and had very generic questions. Check in with your recruiter after a few days to make sure everything is still as you left it at the interview. The position I interviewed for was eliminated. needless to say I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment when you had to deal with an angry or upset customer. what actions did you take and what were the outcomes?   Answer Question