Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner
- Software Engineer (176)
- Velocity Software Engineer (142)
- Systems Engineer (62)
- Velocity Delivery Consultant (49)
- Delivery Consultant (49)
- Academy Software Engineer (33)
- Velocity Professional Services Consultant (29)
- Support Analyst (24)
- Velocity Analyst (23)
- Business Consultant (15)
- Software Developer (13)
- Velocity Systems Engineer (11)
- Test Analyst (10)
- Technical Support Analyst (9)
- Software (9)
- Learning Consultant (8)
- Professional Services Consultant (8)
- Engagement Leader (7)
- Velocity Business Consultant (7)
- Software Engineer Intern (7)
- Consultant (7)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Intern (6)
- Technology Consultant (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Analyst (5)
- Operations Support Specialist (5)
- Velocity Business (5)
- Velocity Consultant (4)
- Solutions Delivery Consultant (4)
Operations Support Specialist Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner.
The interview was very easy and organized. My recruiter responded to all of my emails very quickly and she was very thorough. I had two thirty minute interviews and then my recruiter met me after to answer any further questions that I had.
- The questions were all behavioral questions. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Cerner
Operations Support Specialist InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO).
phone interview that basically asks the same questions from the application and then they ask questions that have nothing to do with your ability to do the job. They focus way too much on GPA and not your work experience and how it is relevant to the job and your ability to do they job.
- Explain why you were laid off Answer Question
Operations Support Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in June 2011.
Phone interview followed by a several back to back in person interviews the following month. The in person interviews involved one with HR, one with the hiring manager, and one with two managers unrelated to the hiring- this was used as a sort of in house "character reference". Then back to an endless wait from HR as they put a hiring package together. They must have needed me to start on a different week; because they sure took their time.
- What one thing at your last place of employment (or school) would have certainly made you fail, if you had done without? 1 Answer
HR gave 0 room to negotiate. The offer was the offer.
Operations Support Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in January 2010.
The first interview request was sent via email to schedule a time to speak with a recruiter to learn more about my background and discuss the opportunity of the available position. The phone interview consist of what would you do type questions. An email was sent about 2 ½ weeks later with interview details including who I will be interview with after I received a call about interviewing for the available position to confirm date and time. After my interview that consist of departmental expectation and knowledge of the group I was interviewing for; I was contacted a week later with an offer and a start date.
- If you could start your career over again what would you do differently? 1 Answer
Operations Support Specialist InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner in May 2012.
This was a very basic interview. It took about 25 minutes and had very generic questions. Check in with your recruiter after a few days to make sure everything is still as you left it at the interview. The position I interviewed for was eliminated. needless to say I did not receive an offer.
- Describe a moment when you had to deal with an angry or upset customer. what actions did you take and what were the outcomes? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review