Cerner

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cerner in July 2011.

Interview Details – Company flys you out for a three person interview. They put you up in a nice downtown Kansas City hotel and give you a $50 visa prepaid card for your meals/miscellaneous.

Interview Question – What is it about Cerner that made you apply?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary, relocation assistance, start date.

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cerner in May 2011.

Interview Details – I initially was phone screened - took around 45 minutes answering various background questions.
I was then invited for a three person interview - one HR, two specialism based. Relatively informal, but competency based.
I was made an offer, accepted, and then went for orientation in Kansas City.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult decision and how you made it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was made a good offer.

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!