Cerner

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cerner in July 2011.

Interview Details – Company flys you out for a three person interview. They put you up in a nice downtown Kansas City hotel and give you a $50 visa prepaid card for your meals/miscellaneous.

Interview Question – What is it about Cerner that made you apply?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary, relocation assistance, start date.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Analyst Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cerner in May 2011.

Interview Details – I initially was phone screened - took around 45 minutes answering various background questions.
I was then invited for a three person interview - one HR, two specialism based. Relatively informal, but competency based.
I was made an offer, accepted, and then went for orientation in Kansas City.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult decision and how you made it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was made a good offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cerner Senior Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cerner employees and interview candidates.