Cerner Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cerner.

They will say anything to get your hired and low ball you. They hire based on interns looking, so teams never find what they want or you will have a hard time getting on the team you need to be on. The interview process is a joke, super easy and got the same hours after I left interviewing for many teams.

They lied about the salary, they had to fix it after the fact, also lied about title. Years later it was all fixed. Beware and keep eye.

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Cerner in July 2011.

Cerner flew me in to KC. Met with 3 hiring managers who asked my technical background and experiences. Each interview took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!