Cerner

Very Easy Interview

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cerner.

Interview Details – They will say anything to get your hired and low ball you. They hire based on interns looking, so teams never find what they want or you will have a hard time getting on the team you need to be on. The interview process is a joke, super easy and got the same hours after I left interviewing for many teams.

Negotiation Details – They lied about the salary, they had to fix it after the fact, also lied about title. Years later it was all fixed. Beware and keep eye.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cerner in July 2011.

Interview Details – Cerner flew me in to KC. Met with 3 hiring managers who asked my technical background and experiences. Each interview took about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – How much Windows Server experience do you have?   Answer Question

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!