Cerner

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in October 2013.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews. one behavioral one technical. one "cerner day" that was a tour and two hour long technical interviews

Interview Question – asked about data structures and operating systems. complexities, BST of the word "cerner" most are already on glassdoor   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Cerner.

Interview Details – 1 Interview: HR called basic question over resume and went over velocity program
2 Interview: Technical Interview.

3 Onsite Interview:

Oops concepts, Databases, recursion concept

Negotiation Details – No

Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cerner in February 2012.

Interview Details – two phone calls and 2 onsite interview

Interview Questions

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cerner.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of hard core technical with solution architect level personnel and then one round of interview with manager finally video conference round with US personnel.

Interview Question – Lot of questions on memory management   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Software Developer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cerner in July 2011.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from the HR person after they liked my resume posted on dice. After a brief conversation initially, another phone call was scheduled for the next day for a short technical interview after which I was brought on site for a personal interview. i was interviewed by 3 different software engineers from 3 different teams. Most of the questions were about basic java concepts and about my previous projects on resume. Thought I did really well but did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cerner? Contribute to the Community!