Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner
- Software Engineer (140)
- Velocity Software Engineer (140)
- Systems Engineer (55)
- Velocity Delivery Consultant (46)
- Delivery Consultant (33)
- Velocity Professional Services Consultant (28)
- Velocity Analyst (23)
- Support Analyst (22)
- Business Consultant (14)
- Software Developer (11)
- Velocity Systems Engineer (11)
- Academy Software Engineer (11)
- Professional Services Consultant (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Software Engineer Intern (7)
- Intern (6)
- Technical Support Analyst (6)
- Velocity Business Consultant (6)
- Test Analyst (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Velocity Business (5)
- Engagement Leader (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Learning Consultant (5)
- Analyst (5)
- Software (5)
- Clinical Strategist (4)
- Operations Support Specialist (4)
- Velocity Consultant (4)
- Technology Consultant (3)
Software Engineer Internship Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in January 2012.
i knew that the first phone interview is a behavioral interview so i googled interview questions and i wrote down things that happend that i could talk about, good and bad qualities that i have and situations that i was in that show positive things about me like leadership and knowledge of the job.
- they emailed me to schedule a time for a phone interview.
they asked me why do i study IT/CS and what programing languages are my strongest ones.
after that they told me a little bit about the internship and asked me if thats something i would be interested in.
and then they ask to meet with me for a second 1 on 1 interview in a few weeks Answer Question