Software Engineer Internship Interview
The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in January 2012.
i knew that the first phone interview is a behavioral interview so i googled interview questions and i wrote down things that happend that i could talk about, good and bad qualities that i have and situations that i was in that show positive things about me like leadership and knowledge of the job.
- they emailed me to schedule a time for a phone interview.
they asked me why do i study IT/CS and what programing languages are my strongest ones.
after that they told me a little bit about the internship and asked me if thats something i would be interested in.
and then they ask to meet with me for a second 1 on 1 interview in a few weeks Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner
- Velocity Software Engineer (136)
- Software Engineer (114)
- Systems Engineer (43)
- Velocity Delivery Consultant (43)
- Delivery Consultant (24)
- Velocity Analyst (23)
- Support Analyst (17)
- Velocity Professional Services Consultant (14)
- Business Consultant (11)
- Velocity Systems Engineer (10)
- Software Engineer Intern (7)
- Consultant (6)
- Velocity Business Consultant (6)
- Velocity Business (5)
- Software Developer (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Technical Support Analyst (4)
- Clinical Strategist (4)
- Test Analyst (4)
- Operations Support Specialist (4)
- Professional Services Consultant (4)
- Velocity Consultant (4)
- Solutions Delivery Consultant (3)
- Engagement Leader (3)
- Technology Consultant (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Learning Consultant (3)
- Finance (2)
- Applications Analyst (2)