Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner
- Software Engineer (140)
- Velocity Software Engineer (140)
- Systems Engineer (55)
- Velocity Delivery Consultant (46)
- Delivery Consultant (33)
- Velocity Professional Services Consultant (28)
- Velocity Analyst (23)
- Support Analyst (22)
- Business Consultant (14)
- Software Developer (11)
- Velocity Systems Engineer (11)
- Academy Software Engineer (11)
- Professional Services Consultant (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Software Engineer Intern (7)
- Intern (6)
- Technical Support Analyst (6)
- Velocity Business Consultant (6)
- Test Analyst (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Velocity Business (5)
- Engagement Leader (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Learning Consultant (5)
- Analyst (5)
- Software (5)
- Clinical Strategist (4)
- Operations Support Specialist (4)
- Velocity Consultant (4)
- Technology Consultant (3)
Solutions Delivery Consultant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in September 2011.
I was interviewed by three different people on the same day over a 1-2 hour period. All of the questions were behavior based, and involved how you handled situations in the past.
- Tell me about a time when you handled a situation in a unique way and how did you handle it? Answer Question
I was offered a package and there was no negotiation, I was happpy with the offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Cerner
Solutions Delivery Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Cerner in July 2008.
The 1st step was a presentation of what the position was for and what to expect. We had a couple of days to decide if we wanted to proceed. After the two days I was interviewed by 3 different individuals. The three different people had different roles with in Cerner and all had different questions. The questions consisted of the typical interview questions: When in your life did you have this xxx happen, and how did you solve it?
After the three people interviewed me it took a couple of days and I was offered the position.
- Not really sure they were all some what difficult. 2 Answers
Since I already worked for Cerner there wass no negotiation phase. They offered me the position and would not negotiate a new income.
Solutions Delivery Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Cerner in January 2008.
There was a written test, with a cut off. I scored more than the cutoff. Had a 1:1 technical interview with the person who would be the manager of the team. Since this position was for testing I was asked a few questions about testing and SDLC.
After the technical had a 1:1 with the HR partner which was probably to assess my personality.
- Where willl you be in 5 years from now? Answer Question