Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner
- Software Engineer (176)
- Velocity Software Engineer (142)
- Systems Engineer (62)
- Velocity Delivery Consultant (49)
- Delivery Consultant (49)
- Academy Software Engineer (33)
- Velocity Professional Services Consultant (29)
- Support Analyst (24)
- Velocity Analyst (23)
- Business Consultant (15)
- Software Developer (13)
- Velocity Systems Engineer (11)
- Test Analyst (10)
- Technical Support Analyst (9)
- Software (9)
- Learning Consultant (8)
- Professional Services Consultant (8)
- Engagement Leader (7)
- Velocity Business Consultant (7)
- Software Engineer Intern (7)
- Consultant (7)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Intern (6)
- Technology Consultant (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Analyst (5)
- Operations Support Specialist (5)
- Velocity Business (5)
- Velocity Consultant (4)
- Solutions Delivery Consultant (4)
Solutions Delivery Consultant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in September 2011.
I was interviewed by three different people on the same day over a 1-2 hour period. All of the questions were behavior based, and involved how you handled situations in the past.
- Tell me about a time when you handled a situation in a unique way and how did you handle it? Answer Question
I was offered a package and there was no negotiation, I was happpy with the offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Cerner
Solutions Delivery Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cerner in July 2008.
The 1st step was a presentation of what the position was for and what to expect. We had a couple of days to decide if we wanted to proceed. After the two days I was interviewed by 3 different individuals. The three different people had different roles with in Cerner and all had different questions. The questions consisted of the typical interview questions: When in your life did you have this xxx happen, and how did you solve it? After the three people interviewed me it took a couple of days and I was offered the position.
- Not really sure they were all some what difficult. 2 Answers
Since I already worked for Cerner there wass no negotiation phase. They offered me the position and would not negotiate a new income.
Solutions Delivery Consultant InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cerner (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.
I applied online then got an email from HR recruiter to have a telephone interview. During the 30 minute interview she asked about why I wanted to work from Cerner. She spent most of the time telling me about the company, the training, career prospects then said she would get in touch by the end of the week about next steps. I never heard back even after several emails.
- Why are you leaving your current job? Answer Question
Solutions Delivery Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner in January 2008.
There was a written test, with a cut off. I scored more than the cutoff. Had a 1:1 technical interview with the person who would be the manager of the team. Since this position was for testing I was asked a few questions about testing and SDLC. After the technical had a 1:1 with the HR partner which was probably to assess my personality.
- Where willl you be in 5 years from now? Answer Question