Cerner Test Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2014

2.7

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Test Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cerner.

Applied through a referral, was contacted via email by a recruiter, and had a phone interview two days later. A different recruiter called an hour before the agreed time (even though time zone differences were accounted for in the email), so just in case, make sure you give yourself a large time window of availability. The recruiter was very friendly and had a laid back tone. The phone interview was a background check followed by what the recruiter flat out described as "HR questions." Even though I applied for multiple positions, the interview was only about one of them.

Interview Questions
  • What is your GPA? I was surprised considering the applications say nothing about GPA requirements.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cerner in July 2013.

The recruiter sent me an email on June 11th.
    I had the phone interview on June 21st.
    I had the interview in person on July 10th.
    I'm waiting for the offer.

Test Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cerner.

First round was written consist of (C , mainly output question, time complexsity of heap sort, merge , bubble, then few question from aptitude and few english question),
    Second will be technical or hr (may be first hr or first tech), prepare well from resume , manual testing, sql query , c pgms (easy one).

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cerner in March 2014.

I applied thorough an employee referral and whole interview porcess took 3-4 weeks for this particular postion.
    the whole selection porcess was consisting of 5 rounds:
    1.Written Test
    2.Telephonic Interview(HR)
    3.Technical face-to-face interview 1
    4.Technical face-to-face interview 2
    5.Digital Interview
    I got the call for the written test on 10th march 2014,the written test was consisting of 2 parts: 1.Apti 2.Technical ...questions from Qunatitative Aptitude,Verbal Reasoning,Logical Reasoning,English were there in Apti ,and C/C++,DBMS,Data Structure,Java were there in technical.20 questions in Apti and 20 questions in Technical were there...time for the test was 1 hour...i felt that the test was quite lengthy..
    they told that results will declared after 2-3 days..those who will get the call they have to come for next round..
    but got the call from HR on 24th of March 2014,almost 30 min. of conversation happened,she asked some of the questuons like
    1.Tell me about yourself
    2.What are your current roles and responsibilties??
    3.Why do you want to leave your current organization??
    4.Have you ever taken in any initiatives??
    5.How do you make a good rapport with the client???
    then she told to come down for an face-to-face interivew on 26th of March 2014
    On 26th of march face-to face interview happened,2 rounds were there,1st round lasted for 45 mins. and 2nd round i think for 50 min.Most of the questiuons were asked from my previous work experience.roles and responsibilites ,the module/domain i am working in ??? and why do i want to join Cerner,why should they hire me??? an so on..All in all it was a good conversation.
    On 10 of April i got a call from HR ,she told me to fill up a formal application form,and she sent me a link in my email id to complete the next round of interview and that was 'Digital Interview'...
    In this round,actually they are having an online application where digital interviews are taken for the candidate..so i had to arrange a webcam and a good quality microphone...once the interview was started in that app.5 questions were asked and we need to record our answer on the webcam...30 sec were given to prepare the answers and immediately after that recording was getting started for the question..for each question max. recording time for the answer was given 3 min..and total time for completing the test was given 10 min...5 questions and 10min.questions were simple and mostly HR and behvaioural questions.
    After two days HR called and told that i am selected..

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not that difficult,they asked questions from my previous work experience and domain knowledge i.e Healthcare IT...questions were asked like what is the difference between Q.A Server and the Test Server..simple technical questions were asked like ..what is dynamic memory allocation,questions from DBMS like Normalization and Joins..What is Waterfall Model and Agile model....What SDLC and STLC..How many defects have you raised in your current project..and so on..what is localization Testing(Globalization Testing)....How do you co-ordinate with other team members...   View Answers (2)
    No negotiation,i have accepted the offer!!!

Aptitude, tech,HR round