Cerner Velocaity Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Velocity Software Engineer (136)
- Software Engineer (113)
- Systems Engineer (43)
- Velocity Delivery Consultant (43)
- Delivery Consultant (24)
- Velocity Analyst (23)
- Support Analyst (17)
- Velocity Professional Services Consultant (14)
- Business Consultant (11)
- Velocity Systems Engineer (8)
- Software Engineer Intern (7)
- Consultant (6)
- Velocity Business Consultant (6)
- Velocity Business (5)
- Software Developer (5)
- Technical Support Analyst (4)
- Clinical Strategist (4)
- Test Analyst (4)
- Operations Support Specialist (4)
- Professional Services Consultant (4)
- Velocity Consultant (4)
- Solutions Delivery Consultant (3)
- Engagement Leader (3)
- Technology Consultant (3)
- Intern (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Learning Consultant (3)
- Finance (2)
- Applications Analyst (2)
- Software Engineering Intern (2)
Velocaity Software Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cerner in May 2012.
Interview Details – Got a call through employee referral.
1st interview was normal resume related and had questions about relocation and why cerner.
2nd interview was a bit technical was asked some questions about oops concept and some troubleshooting questions like if you some application was running slow what will you do to solve the problem.
After this interview i got a call in 2-3 days to schedule my onsite interview.
Again onsite interview was easy they asked the usual questions which were almost 70% behavioral and 30% technical.
Interview Question – Tell me about your experience when you had to deal with a bad manager ? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerner