Certes Financial Pros Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Certes Financial Pros

Financial Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Certes Financial Pros (Golden Valley, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume via their website along with a cover letter and was quickly called to schedule an interview. During the interview, the interviewer shared information about Certes and how the process works and I shared my education and experience background. The interviewer was very pleasant and personable and made me feel very comfortable. I actually enjoyed the interview.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certes Financial Pros in June 2010.

Interview

I have worked at Certes in the past, so we were getting reacquainted. At this point, there aren't any available contract jobs for me to be placed at, or I feel I would be working already. I am excited to work for them again (hopefully). Last time I was placed by Certes, the position was great, the pay was great and I was made a permanent FT offer that was too good to pass on.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in a contract position?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certes Financial Pros in September 2009.

Interview

Referred by another agency, it was a complimentary interview

Interview Questions

• Questions about my background and what I am most interested in   1 Answer