Certified Laboratories

Updated Oct 20, 2014
Updated Oct 20, 2014

1.8

Lab Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Certified Laboratories.

Quick and simple interview. Was not asked a lot of questions. It was not a typical interview, it was easy because they did most of talking. It might be different now since I was interviewed several years ago.

Microbiology Lab Technician Interview

I called back and was asked questions mostly about my availability to work.
    1) Where do I see myself in 5 years
    2) Can I work the time that they want me to
    3) Asked me about my experience in the field

Lab Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Certified Laboratories.

I was interviewed by someone not even from the department I was applying for. The interview lasted 5 minutes maximum, and then they showed me around the place. It was brief but seemed like the easiest, shortest interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions
    • Believe it or not, I was not asked anything beyond "can you work overtime if needed?"   View Answer
    There were no negotiations, they made all the calls, and made every decision on the terms of my employment. I needed a job so I agreed to pretty much everything.

Administrative Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainview, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Certified Laboratories in September 2013.

Very good interview process, met multiple managers on 1 day. Their questions were insiteful and confirmed my desire to join the company. It was a 2 sided conversation. They realized I was interviewing them as much as they were interviewing me. It was a VERY positive experience, I am glad I joined this company.

Interview Questions
    • None. I have a lot of experience and was prepared to answer any specific job scenario questions. I really enjoy this type of interview.   Answer Question
    Easy, and 2 sided. They were fair during the process.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainview, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Certified Laboratories in May 2011.

They called me and conducted a phone interview. They then had me come in for an on site interview. The place was dumpy and smelled funny. The department manager asked me a bunch of strange questions and did not act like he knew what he was doing. It turns out he had only been there for a few months himself.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Certified Laboratories.

3 interviews with three managers. Spoke to them about myself and what I wanted in life, work and what I could bring to the position. Was very informal and enjoyable. They wanted to know about me in particular and in term explained how they found the company and what brought them around.

Interview Questions
    • No real questions. More about who I was and my experiences that brought me to them.   Answer Question