Certified Payment Processing Merchant Sales Consultant Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing (Carrollton, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, spoke with 2 interviewers. The first gave me a dead website to check out the company. The second recruiter was very pleasant and answered all my questions. He seemed legitimate.

Interview Questions

• Basic and the biggest question was "Are you willing to work for compensation?" There is no salary, expenses, or benefits to the position but after 90 days you can become an employee with benefits. When I asked about health insurance, the first interviewer said she had health insurance for herself and her husband and it only cost her about $50 a month.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Certified Payment Processing

Merchant Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing.

Interview

Spoke to a Recruiter and she explained the pay and job details. She sent me an email to sign up for training webinar from 9-3pm I have seen all the reviews so Im ready to test the waters to see how it works since I'll just be doing this part time.

Merchant Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, Had one phone interview and was scheduled for online webinar/conference call training the next day. Had 3 appointments the day after but quit after I found out it was a scam, and I called the merchants to find out the appointments were fake.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

100% commission promised but you will never see a dime. Steer clear.