Certis CISCO Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.2

Auxiliary Police Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Certis CISCO.

Interview

The interview was very short & quicker than expected. Brought all my certificates to show to the interviewer but didn't looked at it much. Only concerned about the highest qualification certificate attained and the certificate that shows I have completed my national service.

Interview Questions

• Are you physically fit? Can you pass your individual physical proficiency test?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Certis CISCO (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Casual and simple. Brief you on your jobscope but things are always different after you've signed the agreement. They will promised to catch stars for you, giving your blank cheques but when you tried to bank in, they give all sorts of excuses.

Engineer Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview - both very casual.

1st round with team lead and a HR personnel.
    2nd round with HOD and team lead.

Typical tell me bout yourself question followed by basic technical knowledge know-how.

Interview Questions

• it will be a dynamic environment....able to keep up? how?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Certis CISCO in January 2015.

Interview

Casual and interrupt by home affair call. Too fast to present more and the interview probe is done by the manager. He wanted a senior guy that know the Organization management and across department but never explained why didn't promote internal or get a super guy to do the job that has high EQ, organizations -project - relationship- etc management , passionate ,have courage that outside Cisco can find. The post appear junior but require a very experienced and senior crafty talent To come in and navigate the land����

Interview Questions

• convince me that you are passionate about this job   Answer Question
    • What do you understand about this role given that I am in charge of 10 profile items and all projects are urgent with interactions with all levels of senior management   Answer Question
    • If another company offer higher salary than Cisco which one will you choose and why?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Certis CISCO (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interviewer smelled like he just smoked before we met. His phone rang halfway thru out the interview and he actually picked up. His impression to me was just something like he was there conducting the interview just because his boss wants to hire someone new and not because he was really interested in conducting the interview to hire someone. Worst interview ever.

APO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Certis CISCO (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

Day 1
    1) Walk in to CISCO Recruitment Center
    2) Fill up a short application form
    3) Interview by HR Office (ex-APO). Interview is structured, friendly, frank. No pushy or awkward questions. Interviewer encourage questions.

4) Fill up another application form again (Dunno why)
    5) 2nd Interview by Auxiliary Senior Officer in another office (For my APO Post)
    6) Arrange medical check up at Raffles on following day.

Day 2
    1)Attend medical at stipulated time. Super lengthy checkup consists urine, blood, x-ray etc. Better cater half day for medical.
    2) Call back CISCO HR Officer to update status.

Day 3 onwards
    1) wait for medical result & Background screening.

Interview Questions

• What you know about CISCO?   1 Answer
    • Can you manage public engagement?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiatie. All standard package according to company remuneration policy.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Certis CISCO in April 2012.

Interview

Casual chat up. Hire on the spot. Sign on the next day. Easy questions. Basically they told you about your job scope. Just have an impressive resume and a degree.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Usually they offer to pay about 200 lesser. Always push up

Auxiliary Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Certis CISCO (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2009.

Interview

Recruiter phoned us up for a meeting. I met him at a recruitment drive.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect in this job?   1 Answer

Pay too low