Cessna

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
Wichita, KS

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cessna.

Interview Details – My interview process went quicker than most. I met with Cessna reps at my college career fair and did a 30 minute interview that day with one of the recruiters. From there, I was extended an offer to fly to Wichita for an interview-weekend with other marketing candidates.

Once there, we spent the day working on an event-execution plan while each person presented an individual marketing plan to 6-10 people in the marketing/management departments. Questions were asked about our plan and marketing in general afterwards. After the interview day, we went to dinner with many of the people who had been at our interview earlier in the day. The following day we toured the Cessna factory and Wichita before flying out.

Interview Question – Is qualitative or quantitative measurement more important?   Answer Question

Government and International Contracts Manager Interview

Government and International Contracts Manager
Wichita, KS

I applied online - interviewed at Cessna in February 2009.

Interview Details – I started by submitting my resume and cover letter in response to an listing on the NCMA (National Contracts Management Association) web site. This resulted in a telephone interview with an HR hiring specialist. The next step was a telephone interview with the hiring manager and her supervisor. The company then flew me to Wichita from Cincinnati for a round of interviews. I received a job offer about a week later.

Interview Question – Because this was for a government contracts position, they asked several specific questions relating to the FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me a fair offer and I accepted.

Intern Interview

Intern
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cessna in May 2013.

Interview Details – Went for an interview over the phone, and then was offered the position.

Interview Question – The only hard task to come across as is to really stand out during the online application phase.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Contract offered, no negotiating salary

Entry Level Stress Engineer Interview

Entry Level Stress Engineer
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cessna in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was normal nothing extra ordinary. The process was smooth.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult, pretty easy and straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Had to accept as it is.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cessna in March 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call for an interview. Agreed on the date and time. They set up your hotel and flight and reimburse you for meals.

Interview started early in the morning. First thing they did was gave us a tour of the plant. Then HR talked about benefits and why you should work for Cessna. Then 1 on 1 interview with candidates, usually with an engineering manager or specialist. Then the HR person took us all to a nice lunch.

Job offer took around 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you wanna work here?"
    "Why should we choose you over other candidates?"
      View Answer
  • Behavioral questions (weakness, strength).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is generally not advisable to negotiate for new graduates. I can't speak for experienced engineers.

Industrial Engineer Supervisor Interview

Industrial Engineer Supervisor
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cessna in November 2008.

Interview Details – Behavior based interview. Talk about your strengths and weaknesses. Tell me about a time when you...

Interview Question – Name 3 of your weaknesses   View Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cessna in January 2008.

Interview Details – telephone interview followed by a group/panel interview

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cessna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cessna interview questions and advice in Wichita, KS. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cessna employees and interview candidates.