ChaCha Vetter Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Vetter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Daytona Beach, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ChaCha in March 2012.

A standard series of video intros followed by a corresponding 3 question review quiz for each afterwards to test a potential employee's listening and typing skills.

Interview Questions
  • Customer asking advice on unwanted/unexpected pregnancy scenario.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ChaCha

Vetter Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ChaCha in July 2011.

I applied online with the intention of becoming a voice transcriber. At the end of the application, I was presented with the options for positions, and only vetter was available, so I picked that. Immediately after reviewing all the orientation and training material, I received an email saying I was supposed to take a test, which I did. 10 Vetter questions. The next day, I was in and working.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation.

Worked for ChaCha? Contribute to the Community!