Chainalytics Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chainalytics.

Interviewed with all the senior executives and questions were based on the past experience. The interview was straight forward and interviewed with people at all levels. More emphasis was based on the experience with different tools.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Chainalytics in May 2013.

I applied for the job through an ad I found online. I actually did not hear back from them for a few months - I thought the job had been filled. The first contact was via email and I was asked to work on a sample presentation and send it back for review. I then received a call for an in-person interview. I met with two people in the HR department, the Marketing Manager and one of the senior executives. It took about a month before the second interview was set up and in that interview I got to meet and interview with the CEO of the company. You are not shown around during the interview process - you only see the entrance lobby and the conference room where you are interviewed. Not long after the second interview, I was contacted and offered the job. I found everyone to be very kind and professional during the interview and hiring process. Definitely a good group of people.

Interview Questions
    The Director of Human Resources is a very easy person to work with and he does his best to take the stress out of the negotiation phase. And it was not held against you to ask questions and to negotiate what you seek in employment.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chainalytics in March 2013.

It took about 2 weeks to get a phone interview with HR manager. It was a pre-qualification interview. The manager introduce the company and the job role. We briefly talked about my skills and experience. I will have another phone interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Chainalytics? Contribute to the Community!