Chainalytics

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chainalytics.

Interviewed with all the senior executives and questions were based on the past experience. The interview was straight forward and interviewed with people at all levels. More emphasis was based on the experience with different tools.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Chainalytics in May 2014.

Summary:
    Overall experience was ok. They weren't sure if should be interviewed for Supply Chain Operations role or Supply Chain Design, so they were flexible there. Good interviews but HR didn't keep its promise and took very long to get back after interview.

Application:
    Was very interested in the firm and their work and applied online (around December). Also got in touch with a Sr. Consultant on LinkedIn who referred me. But at the time, they were not hiring and I had to wait for months until the HR finally got back to me to do a 1st round.

1st interview:
    With HR - basic questions. He said he'll get back but again it was a month or two before that happened.

2nd interview:
    With a Sr. Consultant who asked me about my background, got a little technical, and some brain teasers like - "Estimate the no. of gas stations in US" etc.

3rd interview:
    With a partner, was a very accomplished person. Worked with Olympic committees to handle bidding for hosting Olympics, oversaw the operations. Great interview with him. Didn't get too technical but wanted to see my passion and fit.

Onsite:
    There were 5 interviews in the Atlanta HQ which were good. They flew me in. People were good. But the process was unorganized. I had to wait up to 30 mins between each interview, and the people I interviewed with were all different from the list of people I was given that I would be interviewing with. So the specific questions I had prepared to ask them became irrelevent.

Round 1 - with HR
    Round 2 - an Excel case with a Consultant. I was slow with Excel so this didn't go that well. The problem was easy and I could tell him how I would analyze it, but it took me time to figure out how to do that in Excel. But the Consultant is ready to work with you through the case and you don't have to answer all questions if there's not much time. In fact, in between, he asked me general questions about my background and my interests, so I think the interviews was behavioral + analytical.
    Round 3 - with a smart Consultant. This round was analytical and had a profitability case like strategy consulting which I did well on, a creative question - "How would you design a Kitchen". It was fun.
    Round 4-with a Supply Chain Design guy who asked me about my background and a basic Excel question and pivot tables. We actually didn't do a case, but I just told him verbally.
    Round 5 - with a senior Manager. No cases, just to see my passion and interests.

After all this HR told me he would get back within 3-4 days and give me feedback if I didn't get selected and if I did, what role I got.

2 weeks passed. 3 weeks. Didn't get back. Left him voicemails and later emailed I wasn't selected. And as promised, he never gave me feedback. He replied to my email about reimbursements but just ignored my feedback email.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Chainalytics in May 2013.

I applied for the job through an ad I found online. I actually did not hear back from them for a few months - I thought the job had been filled. The first contact was via email and I was asked to work on a sample presentation and send it back for review. I then received a call for an in-person interview. I met with two people in the HR department, the Marketing Manager and one of the senior executives. It took about a month before the second interview was set up and in that interview I got to meet and interview with the CEO of the company. You are not shown around during the interview process - you only see the entrance lobby and the conference room where you are interviewed. Not long after the second interview, I was contacted and offered the job. I found everyone to be very kind and professional during the interview and hiring process. Definitely a good group of people.

Interview Questions
    The Director of Human Resources is a very easy person to work with and he does his best to take the stress out of the negotiation phase. And it was not held against you to ask questions and to negotiate what you seek in employment.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chainalytics in March 2013.

It took about 2 weeks to get a phone interview with HR manager. It was a pre-qualification interview. The manager introduce the company and the job role. We briefly talked about my skills and experience. I will have another phone interview.