Challenger School

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Challenger School in March 2014.

Interview Details – They focus more on testing and your opinions regarding the constitution than your abilities as an effective HR Manager. I was not asked one question. I was only tested using a Wonderlic test.

Interview Question – What are your views on socialism? What do you think Thomas Jefferson meant when he said . . .?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

EC Teacher, Lunch Staff Interview

San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Challenger School in February 2009.

Interview Details – They already knew that I was a good worker around kids because I started @ Challenger as a Security Guard and a few months later I was hired as an EC,Lunch Staff,Closer employee. I was told that they saw that I was the kind of person they would like to have work for them beacause I took tings into my own hands if I saw or felt that something was not right and they saw how well I worked with kids.

Negotiation Details – There was no reason for me to negotiate anything

Teacher Interview

Interviewed at Challenger School

Interview Details – formal application, plus essay about "view of america", interview with HR rep, interview with headmaster, working interview, closing interview or offer.

Interview Question – Prepare for the working interview and quickly build a confident presence with the students   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Challenger School? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Challenger School interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Challenger School employees and interview candidates.