Challenger School

Relevance Date Difficulty

Kindergarten Teacher Interview

Kindergarten Teacher
Sandy, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Challenger School in August 2011.

Interview Details – Online forms and resume submission. Invitation to go to corporate headquarters, where an aptitude test covering a variety of subjects is administered. Then an in-person interview at the HQ. At that point, you're given a subject to prepare a 20 minute lesson on, including materials to use in that lesson. After that, interview with principal/headmaster at location offering position. At that point, offer of employment.

Interview Question – What does America mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very short. Base salary is typically offered first, with chance of reassessment after testing periods.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Challenger School in March 2014.

Interview Details – They focus more on testing and your opinions regarding the constitution than your abilities as an effective HR Manager. I was not asked one question. I was only tested using a Wonderlic test.

Interview Question – What are your views on socialism? What do you think Thomas Jefferson meant when he said . . .?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

EC Teacher, Lunch Staff Interview

EC Teacher, Lunch Staff
San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Challenger School in February 2009.

Interview Details – They already knew that I was a good worker around kids because I started @ Challenger as a Security Guard and a few months later I was hired as an EC,Lunch Staff,Closer employee. I was told that they saw that I was the kind of person they would like to have work for them beacause I took tings into my own hands if I saw or felt that something was not right and they saw how well I worked with kids.

Negotiation Details – There was no reason for me to negotiate anything

Teacher Interview

Teacher

Interviewed at Challenger School

Interview Details – formal application, plus essay about "view of america", interview with HR rep, interview with headmaster, working interview, closing interview or offer.

Interview Question – Prepare for the working interview and quickly build a confident presence with the students   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Challenger School? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Challenger School interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Challenger School employees and interview candidates.