Chamberlin Edmonds Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2015
Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.5

Assistant District Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Chamberlin Edmonds.

Multiple interviews beginning with a phone interview with a recruiter, an in-person interview with the hiring manager, and a follow-up phone interview with the department manager. Initial phone interview lasted about twenty minutes. Recruiter followed-up with an email arranging a date and time for an in-person interview. In-person interview lasted about 45 minutes. Many of the same questions covered by the recruiter. Last interview with upper management lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when it was necessary to discipline an employee, what were the circumstances, what were your actions, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Health Care Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Chamberlin Edmonds in June 2014.

long and tedious and boring and unprofessional. It seemed as if they were not interested in filling in the position. Then, the worst! Poor training. management was horrible. Would not recommend this company to anyone. It was a waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • The questionnaire was boring and unprofessional. The District Manager had a very thick accent and I could not understand him when he asked the questions.   Answer Question
    no negation , but everything they told me was a not true about the job.

HealthCare Representative/Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Chamberlin Edmonds in September 2013.

Once posting my resume, I received a call within 2 hours to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was then set up for a second interview in which I had today. 10/21/13. I was told after the interview I may be contacted back for a third interview.

Interview Questions
    • The scenario questionnaire that is asked during interviews sometimes makes many of us nervous. They are asked because they want to see how I handled stressful situations. I think I did very well!   View Answer

Resolve Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chamberlin Edmonds in June 2012.

I was called by the corporate recruiter and scheduled an interview for a couple of days later. I was interviewed by a director and lead. I was asked the standard interview questions. Two days after my interview I was called again by the recruiter to schedule a second interview for the following day. Two days after that I was called once more by the recruiter with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Chamberling Edmonds?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you had to overcome obstacles in your previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate and accepted their initial offer.

Bilingual Health Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chamberlin Edmonds in July 2009.

A friend of mine who works for the company gave me an inside tip that they would soon be looking for qualified bilingual candidates at a hospital for which I used to volunteer. By searching online job search engines, I found the name of the company recruiter and sent her an e-mail with a copy of my resume and a letter of interest. The recruiter contacted me, asked a few questions via phone to make sure that I would be a good prospect, and expeditiously set up the first interview within three days.

For the first interview, I met with two supervisors. They seemed impressed with my current knowledge of the company (I did extensive research online and didn't rely on my friend's help too much because she had only been with CE for a few months) and the questions that I asked. If interviewing with CE, I would definitely suggest asking them as many questions as possible to demonstrate your interest including the following:
    1. How is the company keeping competitors from gaining market share?
    2. What is the average patient caseload and turnaround time for each representative at the location for which you will be working?
    3. Are there career advancement opportunities?
    4. I actually asked if they knew of any talks about possibly "going public" given their rapid growth since their start and this seemed to really impress my initial interviewees because it gave them the impression that I was really thinking about the long-term future of the company.
    Just really think outside of the box with your questions and speak as if you are already a part of the team. The management appreciates this motivation.

My second interview came two days later and this was where everything apparently fell apart. I met with on of the corporate senior-level executives of the company for the Spanish portion of my interview and had a good feeling about the meeting. She had me do a few mock patient interviews and really put my Spanish knowledge to the test as I interpreted various medical questionnaires. Since I was somewhat familiar with a various medical terms as a volunteer interpreter for the hospital, I felt fairly confident with my performance; but evidently something did not go right because I never heard from the company again. I'm not sure if my accent was not good enough or maybe she noticed that I was five months pregnant (I did my best to hide it)--there's no way to tell. No negative feedback was ever given.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't really ask anything unusual or difficult. The company has an extensive training program and, therefore, is not overly paranoid about one's lack of knowledge regarding the regulatory aspects of the job. The most uncomfortable part for me I think was when they inquired about my willingness to enter any patient's room and then went on to list a myriad of ailments that their representatives routinely encounter.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chamberlin Edmonds in July 2009.

Standard interview with basic questions, then I spoke with the hiring manager that I would be working with.
    The people were nice but it seemed like there was some inter office politics.