Champion Home Builders Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Champion Home Builders

Architectural Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Champion Home Builders.

Interview

Initial communication was great. Recruiter was prompt to respond and to set up an interview. I had only one interview and found out within a few days that they were making me an offer. I felt very comfortable during the interview explaining my work samples, in addition to my school experience and work experience and what I like about architecture.

Interview Questions

• I had to take an AutoCad test, just redraw a simple floorplan and elevation within 20 minutes as well as sketch by hand some changes I would make to an existing elevation. Nothing to challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate hourly pay as an intern.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Champion Home Builders (Salisbury, NC).

Interview

Directly interviewed by Supervisor and the filled out paperwork that day after submitted for drug test . Relaxed environment only need two forms of ID standard when filling out new hire paperwork.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Champion Home Builders (Troy, MI) in April 2008.

Interview

Comfortable

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

minimum problems