Champion Home Builders

Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Champion Home Builders

Architectural Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Champion Home Builders.

Initial communication was great. Recruiter was prompt to respond and to set up an interview. I had only one interview and found out within a few days that they were making me an offer. I felt very comfortable during the interview explaining my work samples, in addition to my school experience and work experience and what I like about architecture.

Interview Questions
    • I had to take an AutoCad test, just redraw a simple floorplan and elevation within 20 minutes as well as sketch by hand some changes I would make to an existing elevation. Nothing to challenging.   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate hourly pay as an intern.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Champion Home Builders.

Directly interviewed by Supervisor and the filled out paperwork that day after submitted for drug test . Relaxed environment only need two forms of ID standard when filling out new hire paperwork.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Champion Home Builders in April 2008.

Comfortable