Champion Industries

Interviews for Top Jobs at Champion Industries

Unspecified Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Champion Industries in January 2013.

Person-to-person interview. Random questions not pertaining to the company or my prospective employment were asked. During the interview, interviewer proceeded to go through his mail and flung junk mail off off to both the right and left side of me. During interview, I gave interviewer my resume which was then tossed back at me after the interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Champion Industries in August 2009.

Interviewing with Engineering Manager

Interview Questions
    Fixed offer, take it or leave it

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Champion Industries in January 2010.

A friend of the branch manager got me the interview and it only took one to get offered the chance to learn the business through production to see if I liked it. Initially everyone seemed nice. Clean facility. Sat down and talked to the branch manager, seemed very approachable. Promised inceases in hourly rate at designated milestones. Found to be misleading later. Get things in writing if possible.

Interview Questions
    • What qualities would make you a good fit into our family of employees?   View Answer
    Dont be desperate for a job and go here. They prey on that.