Champlain Enterprises

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant

I applied online and interviewed at Champlain Enterprises.

Interview Details – After filing out the online application I got a call a few days later for a phone interview, The phone interview was pretty short and basic "tell me about yourself" "why do you want to be a flight attendant". After that we set up a date for the actual interview, They flew me out to Cleveland and picked myself and the other interviewers up from the airport. They gave us a little presentation about the history of Champlain Enterprises then one by one took us into a room where we were interviewed by 3 people asking us a few questions. After everyone was finished they told us they will contact us in a few days to let us know, they sent us back home. I got a call the next day with an offer.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions, just the basics you can easily find online.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Aircraft Dispatcher
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Champlain Enterprises in July 2011.

Interview Details – Very Easy going interview. Advice: Interviewer wanted to hire someone that had a sense of humor and could use it tell help diffuse disagreements with stressed out pilots.

Interview Question – What are your goals? Why dispatch? Favorite Book? Discribe a time at work you had to perform under stress? Why hire you over other canidates?   Answer Question

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Aircraft Dispatcher

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Champlain Enterprises in June 2008.

Interview Details – Called back the day after my resume was sent. Company flew me out positive space to old headquarters in Plattsburg, NY. Interviewed with the Chief Dispatcher and HR rep. Mix of HR and basic dispatch knowledge questions. After the interview, they will put you up in a hotel for the night if needed and will fly you back home positive space. Company has moved to Cleveland, OH area and is a relaxed. Bluejeans are acceptable work attire.

Interview Question – Tell me a joke.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. all dispatchers start at the same base pay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Champlain Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Champlain Enterprises interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Champlain Enterprises employees and interview candidates.