Chandler Regional Hospital

www.chandlerregional.com

Chandler Regional Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chandler Regional Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital.

Interviewed with HR first, then met with the unit director. Had previously applied for other positions in the hospital and never heard back - not even to notify me that I was not being considered. Took 2 weeks to receive an offer after the interview.

Interview Questions
    They do not negotiate - their first offer is the only offer. Attempted to negotiate without success.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital.

It is helpful to not only have an application turned in to human resources but it is handy to know someone. Even if you come to the floor to introduce yourself in person it will make an impact. I had to be very persistent.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly I was so nervous that I can't recall the most difficult questions but a lot of the questions involve scenarios with patients and what you would do in a specific situation.   Answer Question
    There was not a negotiation. I had already worked there while I was in nursing school. All new graduate RNs start at the same wage with opportunities for growth.

Medical Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital in September 2010.

I wasn't hired but the interview was good