Chandler Regional Hospital

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR first, then met with the unit director. Had previously applied for other positions in the hospital and never heard back - not even to notify me that I was not being considered. Took 2 weeks to receive an offer after the interview.

Interview Question – None - all were patient care related   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not negotiate - their first offer is the only offer. Attempted to negotiate without success.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital.

Interview Details – It is helpful to not only have an application turned in to human resources but it is handy to know someone. Even if you come to the floor to introduce yourself in person it will make an impact. I had to be very persistent.

Interview Question – Honestly I was so nervous that I can't recall the most difficult questions but a lot of the questions involve scenarios with patients and what you would do in a specific situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation. I had already worked there while I was in nursing school. All new graduate RNs start at the same wage with opportunities for growth.

Medical Technician Interview

Medical Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital in September 2010.

Interview Details – I wasn't hired but the interview was good

Interview Questions

Worked for Chandler Regional Hospital? Contribute to the Community!